𝟰𝟲. two more

ooo.┊ # TWO MORE ✧˖*°࿐
-ˋ 🦋 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 — 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

        ANASTASIA HAD BEEN on the Dawn Treader for around two days now. And there was still. No. Sign. Of. The. Others.

        She was extremely upset and worried but didn't dwell on it much. Instead she hung out with Caspian and Reepicheep. Caspian always asked for help on how to rule due to the fact that she's the only person that seems to understand how he feels.

        She always calmed him and told him that there were certain things to do, there was times you had to go with your gut, and there times you had to make mistakes.

"Do you ever make mistakes? When you're trying to help? Or even save someone?" Caspian asked her the other day. She seemed to get a glint in her eye and her body tensed before relaxing. "Trust me. I have. It doesn't get easy. But sometimes you have to try to pick yourself up and move on. No matter how hard it is."

        Right now she was in her private room finishing getting ready. Well, it was Caspian's room, but he gave it up to her so he could stay in the extra room. She couldn't convince him not to no matter how hard she tried. But she was grateful for his consideration.

        The girl walked out of the room wearing a white and red dress with a corset on it. The dress wasn't that long or puffy so she was able to move comfortably in it. She walked onto the deck and took a seat, staring out into the ocean while fiddling with her bracelet.

        Out of nowhere there was yelling and people jumping off the boat. "Are they killing themselves?" She mumbled, but made no movement as they seemed to be swimming perfectly fine.

        She got up and walked over once she saw Caspian talking with two people. "Anastasia?" One of them asked. "Lucy!" She yelled when she got close enough. The two girls ran and embraced each other in a hug. "When did you get here?" "Two days ago! It's about you got here!"

        The two girls chuckled. "Ana!" "Edmund!" The two gave each other a tight hug. "I've missed you so much." He whispered as he pressed her against him. "I've missed you more." A yell caught their attention and they pulled apart to see a little blonde boy squirming before he threw Reepicheep off him.

        "Reepicheep!" "Oh! Your Majesties!" The mouse bowed once he saw them. "Hello, Reep. What a pleasure." Edmund told him. "Oh. The pleasure is all mine. But first, what to do about this hysterical interloper."

        "That giant rat thing just tried to claw my face off!" The boy yelled. "I was merely trying to expel the water from your lungs, sir." "It talked! Did you see- It just talked!" The boy got up and pointed.

        "Of course he talks, you bimbo." Anastasia told him. "Actually it's getting him to shut up that's the trick." Caspian said. Anastasia and the crew started chuckling. "The moment there is nothing to be said, Your Highness, I promise you I will not say it."

        "I don't know what kind of prank this is, but I wanna wake up right now!" "Let's throw him back." Anastasia stated. Edmund had a thoughtful look on his face. "Edmund!" Lucy hit him once she noticed.

        "I demand to know just where in the blazes am I!" He barged up to a group. "You're on the Dawn Treader. The finest ship in Narnia's sea." A minotaur spoke up. The blonde looked at him and fainted. "Was it something I said?" "See to him will you?" Caspian asked.