𝟰𝟰. can't come back

ooo.┊ # CAN'T COME BACK ✧˖*°࿐
-ˋ 💋 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 — 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE NEXT DAY, Anastasia found herself in a garden by the courtyard. She was just enjoying her time alone before she heard footsteps behind her. She turned and saw Alastair walking up to her. He looked like he was tearing up.

"What's wrong?" "I'll tell you right now. Aslan wants us all to meet." Anastasia hesitated but nodded and let Alastair wrap his arm around her shoulders and lead her to the lion.

Getting there she saw the Pevensie's as Aslan and Caspian stood in the middle. Susan and Peter had the same looks on their faces as well. Anastasia furrowed her eyebrows before moving next to Edmund. The boy grabbed her hand reassuringly.

"Narnia belongs to the Narnians, just as it does to man. Any Telmarines who want to stay and live in peace are welcome to. But for any of you who wish, Aslan will return you to the home of our forefathers." Caspian announced. Many of the Telmarines started whispering amongst themselves.

"It's been generations since we left Telmar." One of them spoke. "We're not referring to Telmar. Your ancestors were seafaring brigands. Pirates run aground on an island. There they found a cave, a rare chasm that brought them here from their world. The same world as our Kings and Queens." The group looked at each other as more whispers came up.

"It is to that island I can return you. It is a good place for any who wish to make a new start." The crowd was quiet until someone finally spoke up. "I will go."

They all looked and saw it was Glozell. "I will accept the offer." "So will we." They looked and saw it Miraz's wife and their son along with someone else.

"Because you have spoken first, your future in that world shall be good." Aslan blew on them and the tree started to untwist and make an opening.

The group of three carefully walked into the tree and disappeared. Many whispers started coming from the crowd. "Where did they go?" "They killed them." "How do we know he's not leading us to our deaths?"

"You don't know that." Anastasia spoke loud and clear. "But if you don't shut your mouths, I'll lead you to your deaths." She stuck out her hands and let fire form in her palms. "Okay." Edmund mumbled pulling her away from the crowd.

"Sire. If my example can be of any service, I will take 11 mice through with no delay." It silent until Peter spoke up. "We'll go." "We will?" Edmund asked. "Come on. Our times up."

Anastasia got a worried look on her face before Edmund rubbed his thumb on the back of her hand. He lifted up their hands and kissed them giving her a comforting look.

"After all." Alastair spoke up as he and Peter walked up to Caspian. "We're not really needed here anymore." The two took off their swords and handed them to him.

He grabbed the both of them, realizing Alastair's was a lot heavier than Peter's. "I will look after it until you return." He promised. "I'm afraid that's just it." Susan spoke up. "We're not coming back."

"We're not?" Lucy asked. "You three are. At least, I think he means you three." Peter told the younger ones - well Anastasia was a little younger than Susan which confused the older three until Aslan shortly explained why she needed to come back. "But why? Did they do something wrong?"

"Quite the opposite, dear one. But all things have their time. Your brother's and sister have learned what they can from this world. Now it's time for them to live in their own." As Aslan was talking Edmund looked over and noticed the conflicted look on Anastasia's face.

"It's alright, Lu. It's not how I thought it would be. But it's alright. One day you'll see too. Come on."

The group moved over to the tree before Susan walked up to Caspian. The two were talking and Susan went to walk away before she turned around and kissed him. "Aww."

"I'm sure when I'm older I'll understand." Lucy whispered. "I'm older and I don't think I want to understand." Peter and Alastair whispered back once they saw Anastasia and Edmund wrapped up in each other's arms.

Susan walked away from Caspian and they all stood there staring at the Narnians. One by one they all walked through in the same order they got there. Edmund first, then Alastair, Peter, Anastasia, Susan, and finally Lucy.

Once on the other side, the group looked around and noticed it was the same day as they left. The subway was in front of them so they quickly got their things and got on.

The group stood there staring at each other with sad smiles. "Do you think there's any way we can get back?" Edmund spoke up. They all gave him a look.

"I left my new torch in Narnia." They all chuckled and Anastasia leaned on Edmund's shoulder. The boy looked down at her with a smile and wrapped his arm around her.

ˏˋ🕷°⁺ ⁀➷ GABS SPEAKS!
ah omg this part is finished for the second time lmao.
i did change things in the other chapters cause...i wanted to 😈
but i also decided to keep anastasia for voyage of the dawn treader
so her storyline worked better. by that i mean her
childhood and grace- 🤭