𝟰𝟳. captured

ooo.┊ # CAPTURED ✧˖*°࿐
-ˋ ✨ 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 — 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

EDMUND PINNED ANASTASIA against the wall in her room. After earlier, the two walked out to spend time together. As soon as the door closed, Edmund attached his lips to her own.

He pulled her waist towards him, desperately wanting to be as close as possible. "Ed." Anastasia mumbled pulling away, but he ignored her and pulled her in again.

"Okay. Edmund. Eddie. Bub." He kept kissing her in between her sentences before she finally gripped his shirt and pushed him away. "What is it?" He asked while she pushed him to sit on the bed.

"Well I want to actually have a conversation with you. Not that I didn't enjoy all of that." "But you promised!" "I know! But, please? I just want to catch up with you." She put on those puppy eyes and Edmund knew he was a goner.

"Okay. What do you want to catch up on?" "Who was that annoying little child with you?" "Ugh. My cousin, Eustace. If he's rude don't mind it. He normally doesn't respect anyone." "Noted. I'll add him to the list of why I don't like children."

Edmund chuckled. "What about when we get older?" "What do you mean?" "Well, I mean when we get older will you like kids then." "I mean maybe. I don't know. Why?" "Well. I was just thinking it would be nice to have two running around when we're married."

Married? Anastasia thought. She could barely take care of herself how is she going to be able to manage a family? "Ana?" "Hm?" "What's wrong?" "Oh. Uh. Nothing." "...Do you not want to have a family with me?" "That's not it." "Then what is it?"

She could tell Edmund was getting worked up. She didn't even know why the thought of kids or her future scared her. Maybe because the last time she actually spoke to children they either called her a freak or made fun of her because she was alone. Maybe it's because she doesn't want to grow up right now. Just enjoy her life.

Or maybe because they're extremely annoying for little people who can't walk.

"I-It's just...." She kept stuttering, trying to figure out her feelings. "No. I get it." Edmund slowly got up and walked out of the room. Anastasia sat down on her bed and thought about what just happened.

"You held me against my will! In what I must say is one of the most unhygienic quarters. It's like a zoo in there!" She heard Eustace yelling.

After her disagreement with Edmund, she stayed in her room for a little longer before changing into a different outfit. She had on a white shirt, black pants, black boots, a black corset, and even a small little black ribbon around her neck. Her hair was tied up into a ponytail with strands out.

"Think of it this way." Her voice caught the group's attention. Edmund stared dead at her, not even minding that they argued earlier. Maybe he was being irrational, but it was a very big deal to him.

"You could stay in the ocean, and either freeze to death or hopefully get eaten. Or you could stay here and suck it up where there's nothing dangerous." She walked closer. "Although I might be the only dangerous thing you'll find on the ship." She lit fire between her right fingers before crossing her arms.