𝟰𝟭. the battle

ooo.┊ # THE BATTLE ✧˖*°࿐
-ˋ 🤍 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 — 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

        ANASTASIA STRUCK AND STABBED her way through the troops. While doing this she noticed around 1/4 of the telmarine army was targeting her. She looked up and noticed the general was getting ready to send another wave of telmarines.

        The girl took out her bow and arrows and shot one at a catapult considering they were still going. The catapult exploded in flames hitting the soldiers around it.

        Caspian made the signal and the griffins that were waiting started flying forward. The telmarines brought out huge crossbows and fired them at the griffins knocking them all down. Anastasia notched an arrow and let it fly towards a crossbow destroying it and the soldiers that were around.

        She notched another arrow and shot it at a section of their troops. The arrow landed right in the middle killing them. Peter turned towards Susan and mouthed "Lucy?" Susan shook her head meaning she hadn't seen her.

        Turning back around Peter looked at all of the soldiers coming towards them. Anastasia shot another arrow towards them this time when it exploded the form of a Phoenix took place before flying and destroying the other catapult leaving them with just two.

        "Back to the How!" Peter yelled before turning and running. Anastasia ran after him as well as the Narnians. Boulders started being shot towards the How. Peter and Ana watched as some rouble ended up landing on some Narnians killing them and blocking the entrance to the How.

        Caspian, Alastair, and Edmund ran up to them. The group watched as Susan almost fell before Trumpkin caught her. She swung safely towards another ledge that was under her before climbing down.

        Anastasia turned around and notched two arrows aiming them at the final catapults before letting them go. She turned again and shot another arrow at one of the telmarine groups that had started circling them.

        Alastair and Anastasia turned and gave each other a knowing look and a nod, before they suddenly ran through the army and away from the Pevensie's and Caspian. "Those two are going to give me a heart attack one day."

        After getting a good distance in, the siblings quickly turned to each other. "So you know what you're going to do?" "Yeah. Just one question. How exactly am I going to get water?" Anastasia looked at Alastair like he was the dumbest person on earth.

        "Hello, dumbo! There's water in the air!" "...Ohh right!" Anastasia rolled her eyes before the two got ready. Alastair stuck out his arms and droplets of water rose out of the ground and formed from the air. He made movements to bring it all together before using it to attack the incoming telmarines.

        As he did this Anastasia was soon getting cornered by Telmarines. "Give it up! Your fight is over!" The girl merely smirked and tilted her head. They took the bait and slowly started to come closer.

        She started twisting her arms and body around before lightning produced from her body. She brought her hands back into her chest and took a quick glance.