𝟯𝟬. aslan's howe

ooo.┊ # ASLAN'S HOWE ✧˖*°࿐
-ˋ 💋 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 — 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

WALKING TO THE CAMP, Anastasia and Peter stood at the front speaking with Caspian. "Well, it's good you have troops, but we need some fortifications." Anastasia said. "Somewhere to train." Peter added.

Edmund had been standing a few feet behind them with Alastair and Susan. As always, he just stared at Anastasia when Alastair nudged him. "Make sure your eyes are in the right place, Ed." He stated.

"Right..."

Trufflehunter and Trumpkin had been speaking to each other about the Kings and Queens, before the former brought up the Beauregard's.

"And the Phoenix and the Protector? What are they like?" Trufflehunter asked eager to know. Trumpkin thought about what he observed.

"The Phoenix tends to be quiet. She's closed off and can be careless about herself. Which is painfully obvious as King Edmund coddles her like a child. The Protector is more obvious and is tense half the time. He's more reckless and stubborn about what he thinks is right. The two tend to argue, but when it comes down to it, they both do whatever it takes to save everyone."

Anastasia, Caspian, and Peter stopped, waiting for everyone else to catch up, while staring at the camp, before moving ahead. As they walked up centaurs stood on either side reminding them of their coronation.

The group stopped at the front watching as the centaurs lifted their swords. In order it was Edmund, Susan, Anastasia, Caspian, Peter, Alastair, and Lucy. Looking at each other Anastasia and Peter walked forward, a little in front of the rest leading them. Caspian waited a while for a respectable distance before following.

As they went through, Alastair and Lucy noticed a child centaur having trouble raising his sword, before the centaur next to him lifted his arms. The two humans looked at each other and giggled.

Walking inside they heard the noises of the Narnian army making swords and shields and all kinds of armor. There were fauns, dwarves, minotaurs, centaurs, all kinds of people. The others minus Peter, Caspian and Anastasia walked off.

Ignoring the boys' conversation she looked around and saw everyone working on specific types of weapons. One group had archery, the other had swords, the other had spears, and some of the Narnian children were using daggers.

        "Peter, Anastasia. you may want to see this." Susan told them. The two jogged towards her with Caspian behind them. Once they got there they noticed drawings on the wall. Looking closely with the torch they realized it was telling their times in Narnia. Lucy and Susan riding Aslan, the six's coronation. "It's us." Susan said.

        Anastasia was staring at one which she knew was her and Edmund at the ball that one time he got jealous of Alexander. It made her think of what ever happened to the boy and if he and Marigold got their happy ending.

        "What is this place?" Lucy asked. "You don't know?" Caspian asked. "No." "That's why we asked." Alastair and Anastasia stated.

        They went to take another torch off the walls, before the light in Peters torch and the one on the wall went out, and Anastasia stood there in flames. "Let's go, goldilocks." She told Caspian who blinked before leading them.

        Caspian led them down a dark hallway. A little too slowly, for Anastasia's taste. "Alright, we don't have all day!" She strutted by him.

        Following after her, Caspian point to a corner in the room, and she stuck out her hand watching as the fire then spread around the room giving it light.

        Looking around, they noticed it was carvings of the Narnians and in the middle was the Stone Table, broken in half where Aslan died then came back.

        Alastair looked around sadly as he thought of all his old Narnian friends he failed to protect. Anastasia walked over and grabbed his hand knowing the two were sharing the same thoughts.

        Lucy slowly walked up and touched the Stone Table. "He must know what he's doing." "I think it's up to us now." Peter stated.

        Anastasia stared up at Aslan and wondered why all of this was happening. Why weren't the Narnians saved? Why couldn't they come back earlier and stop it?

        But she knew it was useless thinking that way, as Aslan is a lion of many secrets.