𝟱𝟱. dragon boy

ooo.┊ # DRAGON BOY ✧˖*°࿐
-ˋ ✨ 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 — 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I DOUBT THE LORDS STOPPED here, my liege."Reepicheep told Caspian. They were all setting sail to the Island and Anastasia was forced to go in the boat with everyone else. "There's no sign of anything living."

"Right. Well once we get ashore take your men and search for food and water. The four of us will look for clues." Caspian said rowing the boat. Anastasia had been sitting behind them next to Eustace, who she specifically told to stay away from her or she'd throw him off the boat.

"Hang on you mean the four of us." Eustace cut in. "No. He doesn't. We don't need you messing up the plan again." Anastasia told Eustace before turning around to face the Island. "Come on. Please don't send me back to the rat."

"I heard that." Reep called. "Big ears." "I heard that too!" The group chuckled at their little banter. Anastasia turned back around and huffed at the island - wishing she was back in her room.

"Look!" Caspian yelled. The four had been trekking around, looking for anything helpful. "We're not the first ones on this island." "The Lords?" "Could be." Caspian answered Edmund.

The four all stood around a hole in the ground which led to a cave. "What do you think could be down there?" Before anyone could answer, Anastasia went ahead and jumped down into the hole.

"I'm ready!" She yelled up at them before walking off.

Once the rest of them came down they walked around and found Anastasia standing by a little pond. "What's that?" Caspian asked. "A statue." Anastasia told him. Edmund grabbed a stick and poked it in the water. Gold started coming up the branch and nearly touched his hand before Anastasia kicked it away.

"He must've fallen in." Caspian crouched down. "Poor man." "I think you mean poor Lord." "The crest of Lord Restimar." "His sword!" Edmund pointed to it.

"We need it." Edmund stuck the sword in there and pulled it out. "Your sword hasn't turned to gold." "They're magic." Anastasia told her. She was standing away from the rest of the group, getting a bad feeling something's going to happen.

"He mustn't have known what hit him." "Maybe. Or maybe he was onto something." "What are you talking about?" Edmund walked up to the edge of the pond again. He stuck a shell in before taking it out. "What are you staring at?" Lucy asked him. Anastasia didn't like the look on Edmund's face.

"Whoever has access to this pool, could be the most powerful person in the world. Lucy, we'd be so rich no one could tell us what to do or who to live with." "You can't take anything out of Narnia, Edmund." "Says who?" "I do." Edmund stood with a dark look on his face.

"I'm not your subject." "You've been waiting for this haven't you? To challenge me? You doubt my leadership!" "You doubt yourself." "You're a child!" "And you're a spineless sap!"

"Edmund!" Anastasia went to grab his arm but he shrugged her off. "I don't need you holding me back right now!" "Don't talk to her like that!" "You can take her! I don't need her!" Lucy caught Anastasia as she almost fell due to Edmund.