𝟱𝟳. the truth

ooo.┊ # THE TRUTH ✧˖*°࿐
-ˋ ✨ 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 — 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ANASTASIA AND EDMUND SAT in her room, ready to finally talk things out. Caspian took Anastasia's advice to decided they would stay at Ramandu's Island for one more day before setting sail to Dark Island.

"I'm sorry." Edmund had been the first to speak and Anastasia looked over at him. The two were laying in bed and staring at the ceiling to think of what they wanted to say.

"I'm sorry for what I said back in the cave. I'm sorry we've been arguing so much. It was the mist and I know you're as sick of that excuse as I am, but it's the unfortunate truth." He turned his head to make eye contact and Anastasia met them head on.

"I'm sorry for arguing too. What I saw in the mirrors just been plaguing my mind. It's not an excuse, but it's a reason." "Reason?" Edmund furrowed his eyebrows in question. "Why this'll all be worth it."

The two smiled at each other and Anastasia took a deep breath. "I think it's probably time I tell you why the mist affects me so bad." She quietly stated.

So, she did. She told him all about her time in America as a child. All about Grace and how they were best friends until the fateful day where she knew about Anastasia's powers. The day she died and all Anastasia did was watch.

Edmund quietly listened along and frowned at how Anastasia blamed herself for what happened. At least he knew why she hated her childhood so much, but didn't show her any pity as he knew she wouldn't take well to that.

"It's not your fault, Ana." He told her. "You didn't know that car was coming and you didn't know she would react that way. It's not your fault. It's not anyone's fault except for maybe that person in the car."

"I know. I just can't help but feel like it is my fault. But I'm trying to be better. For us." She quietly responded, and it was the truth. Anastasia really was looking for ways to 'get over' this situation that's been plaguing her mind ever since she was a child.

That's why she told Edmund. Because maybe telling someone will make it easier to feel better about it.

Edmund smiled and leaned over to give her a soft kiss. Anastasia returned it and cupped his cheeks. They pulled away and rested their foreheads together - their noses brushing - before leaning in again.

Anastasia carefully shifted over and straddled Edmund's lap, the boy still laying on the bed. She then grinded her hips on his and Edmund softly groaned into their kiss. She slightly pulled away and rested their foreheads together as she kept moving her hips.

Edmund's eyes snapped shut as his chest heaved at the feeling of her hips on his. A small moan left his mouth and Anastasia dropped her head into his neck, littering small kisses at the spot under his ear before sucking on it, causing the boy to moan again.

She then sped her pace up slightly which caused the boy's eyes to roll back in pleasure. Her hand fell into his hair and tugged on it as she kept sucking on his neck, the boy following her silent command and moved his head to the side while softly moaning.

Just as he was about to reach his high she lifted her hips off of his and the boy tiredly groaned. "I hate you." He muttered and she quietly giggled. "Thanks."

She sat up and the boy put his hands on her hips - staring up at her with lidded eyes. She slowly unbuttoned her shirt before pulling it off. Her hands fell to his chest and lightly rubbed it before moving to unbutton his shirt. His hands rubbed the exposed skin and trailed up her body before coming back down.

Edmund sat up and took off his shirt before reaching his head down and softly kissing Anastasia's neck - hands moving to massage her breasts. The girl softly moaned and rocked her hips again.

He pulled away and helped her shimmy out of her pants while doing the same. He then flipped them over and left kisses on her stomach. Anastasia sucked in a breath as his lips wandered even lower.

Edmund pulled away and put one of her legs over his shoulder before leaving kisses - and marks - on the inside of her thigh. Once he was done with that one, he placed the other one over his shoulder and did the same thing.

Anastasia groaned in frustration when he pulled away again only to soon take off her underwear as he took off his. Edmund moved on top of her and kissed her as he slowly slid into her. The girl loudly moaned as everything blurred around her and all she could focus on was the pace of his hips and his breath in her neck.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed him closer with the heels of her feet. Her moans got louder and her breathing was more frantic as she was reaching her high. Just before she could, Edmund decided to stop and slow down his pace.

Anastasia groaned in annoyance as she knew it was to get back for earlier. Edmund quietly chuckled but kept his slow pace before speeding up again.

Anastasia tossed her head back and pulled his hair as she finally got to her high, Edmund following soon after. He kept going for a couple of seconds before finally stopping and pulling out of her.

Anastasia slipped on her underwear and Edmund's shirt before laying back down - hearing Edmund slip on his own underwear and pants before getting in next to her.

She turned to him and smiled as he brushed hair out of her face. "You're so beautiful, love. I never say it but that's because something tells me you already know." He whispered and Anastasia giggled. "Of course I know. You helped me realize that."

He smiled at her and pressed a kiss to her nose before she nuzzled her head into his neck and they fell asleep, not exactly ready for what's to come.