Chapter Two

Chapter Two:
Hinata:
I opened my eyes and the white fabric of my shirt covered me. I moved around, trying to pull it over my head. Was the shirt really that big? I panicked when I saw my hand. It was chubby and small. I waved it around, realizing I had no control over my body only my thoughts when my hand didn't wave at all. I screamed and got no sound. I felt warm hands lift me up and my head popped out of the shirt hole, a shrill laugh leaving my mouth. Daichi's eyes widened in shock, nearly dropping me.
"Aghdoopma," I said. I wanted to facepalm. I did that. I blinked and I stared at Daichi.
"Hinata?" he said.
"Yeah!" I scream, losing it to laughter. I whined in my head and my hands waved around in the shirt. He held me close and Nishinoya came into view, startling me a little. I began sobbing and I facepalmed in my head.
"Don't scare me," I said, cheering when I got control.
Nishinoya took me from Daichi and grinned.
"Hey Hinata!" he said, grinning.
I clapped my hands in my shirt I said, "Clothes."
I started laughing again and I rolled my eyes, wanting control again.
"He needs baby clothes!" Noya called.
Kiyoko came up and took me, placing me on her hip.
"Talk and let me know when you are in control," she to me. I laughed again and tried to get control.
"What happened to me?" I ask before babbling gibberish.
Kiyoko handed me to Suga and dug around in her bag, pulling out baby clothes. Suga gave her a weird look and I did too.
"Here, " she said. "Change him in the locker rooms."
Suga nodded and I babbled more nonsense. "So you are on and off between control?" Suga asked me. My face twisted before I nodded, laughing right afterward.
Suga smiled nervously and pulled the shirt off, the cold air hitting my sweaty skin.
I shivered and babbled nonsense as he quickly put a diaper on me.
"She has these in her bag?" I ask him as he put the shirt on me.
He put on some socks and I started laughing when his hands touched my feet. He chuckled and began tickling my feet. I started screaming and laughing as I kicked on the floor. I smiled as he laughed and stopped.
"I am not usually ticklish there, " I breathe, my eyes drooping. He picked me up and Kiyoko took me from him, shoving a binky into my mouth. I happily sucked on it as she held me.
We watched the practice.
"I wanna play, " I whine, earning a shush from Kiyoko.
"No, you are too young."
If I could scoff, I would.