Chapter Thirty-Four

>>Had a great inspiration seed fall in my lap and bloom<<
Hinata: (Yeah—he back ya'll.)
I blink widely as I watch Iwaizumi and The Great King share a quick kiss before beginning a game. I smiled and Yachi walked over, waving to me. I cooed and patted the ground happily.
"I have some hairpins you can use on my hair if you want, " she said. I smile and she took me out of the gym to the rooms. As we passes the open doorway outside, I spotted Lev and Yaku together, kissing. I grinned smugly and waved Akaashi over. I pointed outside and he looked out there before nodding to me and going outside.
We went into the rooms and she ser me down on Kageyama's mat. As she shuffled around in her bag for the hairpins, what felt like growing pains spread all over me. I let out an uncomfortable whine and I felt like I was taller. The clothes I was wearing grew tight and I began to cry. Yachi turned around to gasp and stare. She pulled out some leggings for toddlers and a shirt that was pink. She changed me quickly and my whining stopped. At least I'm bigger now. And I have more range in speaking terms. AND I CAN WALK ON MY OWN! She handed me the hairpins and I grabbed them.
I ran out of the room, cheering happily. I ran past a surprised Suga and Daichi, heading for Bakuto and Kuroo. They spotted me and surprise covered their faces before smiling.
"Hey Hinata!"
"Hiya!" I say in a childish voice, not in control.
I pat Kuroo's leg and he started down. I pulled out the hairpins and ponytail holders before grabbing his hair and putting a small ponytail on his head, pinning back his bangs with two heart pins. Yachi walked over and handed me a tube of red lipstick.
I laughed giddily and proceeded to put sloppy hearts on Kuroo's cheeks.
I then moved onto Bakuto, who was making a face when I put lipstick over half of his lip, making a heart. I proceeded to put three ponytails in his hair, one in front, and two on the sides. I pulled out the necklaces I stole from Yachi and gave one to Kuroo.
He put it on and I ran over to Tooru.
I heard Bakuto and Kuroo exchange a few words.
"Bro, you look gorgeous, " Kuroo said.
"Oh, stop it, you."
I ran over to Tooru, who was forced to stop the ball so I wouldn't get hit.
He kneeled down and I put his front bangs in a ponytail. I tapped my chin as I thought.
"Is it missing something?" he asked.
I nodded and Iwaizumi handed me some princes stickers and alien ones that had stars and such.
I gasp and grab them, pulling some off the alien one and putting them on his cheek.
"Why do you have those?" he asked Iwaizumi.
"Kiyoko gave them to me, saying to give them to him."
He picked me up and I offered him the princess stickers.
"Do you want these priceless stickers, also?"
"Yes please, " he said. Kuroo and Bakuto came over, grinning at Tooru.
"Welcome to the club Oikawa."
He set me down and I ran off to prettify someone else. And he was the tall bean pole with glasses and an extra shot of lemon juice.
Tsukishima. And Yamaguchi of course.

>>Sorry I took so long to update this, I was really into watching Youtube and updating my other book. (˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ )
Sorry, it isn't really a good excuse(youtube) but I'm thinking on making Gacha crap for my family but I kinda want to do it on YouTube but that sounds like so much work while I have school. But anyway, here is a chapter for ya'll and...yeah. I don't really have anything else to put here, so have a nice day/night.<<