Chapter Four

Hinata:
Kageyama frowned at me before sighing and handing the empty milk bottle back to Kiyoko. She handed him a towel and he held it out with a worried look.
"Put it over your shoulder in case he does throw up when you're burping him."
He held me out to her and I hiccuped, smiling goofily. She sighed and placed me over her shoulder and rag, too. She began burping me and I did so within the first few pats.
I yawned and she handed me over to Kageyama. I cooed and reached up to him. He held his finger out and I took it happily, rubbing my cheek on it for some reason. After a minute, I yawned again and fell asleep.
...
Kageyama's POV:
I hated to admit it...but he was adorable. Still looked dumb with his tangerine hair, though. I look away as he dozed off, clenching my jaw. My feelings towards him were growing. I looked down at him as everyone played without me or Hinata. I scoffed and looked away again, feeling mad at how cute he was. It was illegal for my eyes to witness such innocence. I wanted to squish him.
No! Bad Kageyama! No crushing the baby! He was your teammate! I fought with my thoughts as practice continued.
Wait.
"Kiyoko?" I ask her, making her look up. "Who is going to watch him during school?"
She tensed up before pointing to me. "You two are in the same year so he won't miss anything."
I frown. I didn't want to be with him all day.
...
Okay maybe I did but I was not going to admit that to anyone. She smiled and dug around in her bag, handing me a few diapers, baby food for milk, and the binky.
Why does she have this in her bag...?!
Why are women magical???
It scares me. This is why I fell for Hinata instead of a girl. They are weird and I don't know how they think. So it would be better to just stick with men. At least I know what they think.
I shoved them in my bag and zipped it up, sighing when they began packing up for school to start.
I'm gonna die.

[I am so tempted to rewrite this book's cringy writing, but I haven't even finished this. So I must finish it before rewriting it like I want to so badly. :')]