Chapter Twenty-Three

Tadashi: (This is right after Akaashi left their room. So while Akaashi is doing the whole confusion crap/drama, these two are enjoying a fluffy moment that I wish happened in the anime/manga.)
I opened my eyes and noticed that no one was in the room still. I heard laughter from outside I guess they were having some type of break. So it wasn't too late in the day.
Tsuki shifted and sat up, his warmth leaving me. I sat up and turned around so I was facing him. I offered a smile that came with tinted cheeks.
He returned it with a huff and a small smile. He kissed my forehead and I leaned in, closing my eyes. He pressed his forehead to mine and I opened my eyes, staring into his eyes.
"I love you, " he said.
I blushed darkly. I was still embarrassed to know he liked me that way.
"I love you, too, " I said quietly, my voice barely carrying out.
He smiled and gave me a soft kiss, making me close my eyes gently.
I smiled and intertwined our hands, squeezing.
It fell after a second. "I'm sorry, " I murmur, pulling away and sitting on my knees. I let his hand go and fiddled with my fingers, picking at my nails nervously.
"I shouldn't have let your hand go on the bus, " I say.
He grabbed my hand tightly. "No, no, no, I should have guessed the situation better than what I did," Tsuki said.
A tear slid down my face and he wiped it away with his thumb, tilting my head up to look at him.
"Now stop crying and cheer up. It's done and over with, forget about it. Just cuddle with me," he said, letting my hand go to hold his arms open.
I smile and crawl into his arms, laying down with him. After a minute, my stomach growled. I blushed and Tsuki poked my stomach.
"Want me to get us some food?" he asked.
I nodded and he got up, kissing my lips once before walking over to the door and sliding it open, leaving.
I pulled our blankets to my chest and held onto the warmth. Please don't let me go...

Tsukishima:
I closed the door, dropping my smile. I can't be suspicious to the others. I walked out and began heading towards the kitchen. I could sneak a few things easily.
I walked in and went to the fridge, grabbing some milk and a small box of strawberries. I grabbed two apples and walked out of the kitchen, closing the door behind me.
I snuck back to the room and closed the door, walking back over to Tadashi.
I offered a small smile and sat down, setting the fruit before him.
(All I can think of is someone like bowing down to Tadashi offering some sort of sacrifice to him because he is so adorable.)
"Thank you for getting the food," Tadashi said softly, making my smile widen by a centimeter.
"Anything for you."

Is that a thing? Bottled milk. One thats portable like bottled water? Or no?
Also I swear Tsuki is like a knight in shining armor towards Tadashi. All "I will serve my prince even if it costs me my life" stuff. Its so cute.

Also!! So today at my school, my friend and I saw a couple laying in the grass eating lunch together and my friend(they/them pronouns)leans towards me and whispers: "It's too straight."