Chapter Three

Chapter Three:
I whined as I watched them play volleyball. It was no fun watching when I couldn't play. Kiyoko shoved the binky into my mouth and I gave her a look. I spat it out and whined more.
"I'm bored!" I whine loudly. She sighed and grabbed a volleyball from the basket, coming back. She set me on the ground and rolled it to me.
I laughed loudly as I caught it and rolled it back to her. She sat on her feet as she rolled it back.
After a while, I noticed Kageyama watching me. I grew so focused on him, I didn't notice me waddling over to him until I was patting his knee. The team watched as I lost control again. I fell back and patted my hands on his shoe in a random pattern.
I cooed and he picked me up, making me smile. I barely had any teeth!! I leaned my head on his shoulder, making me (in my head) blush wildly.
He walked over and set me on the bench next to Kiyoko. I began whimpering and whining as I reached for him. He ignored me and I began sobbing. Kiyoko tried calming me down but I only squirmed in her hold, reaching for Kageyama, who was settling me with a hard stare. Daichi scared him with a glare himself and Kageyama scowled as he walked over and took me. I slowly stopped crying and he took a seat on the bench next to Kiyoko. She shoved the binky back into my mouth, which I spat out after a second.
She gave him an almost smug look and he scoffed, rolling his eyes and looking down at me. He poked my cheek and I grabbed his pinkie, putting it in my mouth and sucking on it.
He made a grossed-out face but didn't take his finger out. I smiled a gummy smile at him and yawned before my stomach growled again.
As the dumb baby, I was, I began whimpering and a bottle of warm milk was put into my mouth from Kiyoko.
Kageyama gave her a wide-eyed look. Where does she get this? And why does she carry it casually in her bag? And how did she get it warm? Does she just carry around milk powder or whatever it's called and a microwave? Or did she already make it when Suga was changing me?
Kageyama held the bottle up as I drank it, the heat warming me up from the inside out.
I wasn't even wearing pants! Why????!! Could this get any worse??
"You'll have to burp him when he's done so he doesn't throw up on you, " Kiyoko said when I was almost done with the bottle.
I nearly choked on the milk when I randomly gained control. I stand corrected. It can get worse.