Chapter Five

Kageyama:
I was surrounded by my classmates as well as the teacher.
"He looks like Hinata!" someone said.
"He is Hinata's younger sibling, " I lie.
"Why is he here?"
"Hinata was sick and his mother and father needed someone to watch him."
Lie, lie, lie. Gosh, can I stop being bothered by everyone for once in my gosh darn life???
"I can take him for you while I teach, " my teacher offered.
My shoulders sagged with relief as I handed Hinata over to her. I guess she has dealt with kids before because she held him like it was natural and she taught the class at the same time.
The wonders of multi-tasking...
It was quieter than usual while he slept.
But it was ruined when he woke up. His sobs were so loud. I groaned and got up, taking him from her.
He saw me and as I grabbed him, he cooed and waved his arms around happily. I grunted as anger bubbled up in me. The class was making the "aw" sounds, even the teacher...!
I sat down and Hinata's stomach growled before he began crying.
He pooped, a voice in my head sang softly.
I ground my teeth and asked if I could take him to the restroom, without giving his name, of course.
She nodded and smiled sympathetically as I ran out of the classroom. I have never had to change a diaper, and I didn't think it would be this soon in my life. Much less to my teammate/crush. I think Karma was after me.
Sending out signs for me to treat him nicer than some dead bug in my hair or something.
I sighed and went into the men's restroom. I used the counter, putting a lot of paper towels under him.
As I threw away the diaper, I heard him mutter, "This is so embarrassing."
"Shut it, " I growl, my cheeks beginning to redden.
I held my breath as I cleaned him and put on a new diaper, pulling his shirt back down.
I washed my hands and he cooed before sitting up and crawling off the counter. I made a wheezy groan as I caught him, my hands wet.
He laughed and I growled again, setting him on the counter and began to finish washing my hands.
It took longer because he kept trying to crawl over the edge of the counter.
Once I dried my hands, I left the bathroom and Hinata spoke.
"Thanks..." he mumbled.
I roll my eyes.
"Would you have preferred to have the teacher change you?" I ask.
He shook his head and I chuckled. He looked down and he grabbed my hand, gnawing on my pinkie.
He didn't have any teeth, but he still managed to speak normally.
How does that work?