Chater Nine

Chapter Nine:

Hinata:
He left me. Suga left me—an infant—alone on a couch where he could fall off and hit his head!!
I watched the door intently as I waited for him to come back.
His mom walked in and looked at me and a smile before frowning.
"Where's Koshi?" she asked.
I point at the door and she blinked. "So you can control the baby?" she asked.
"Sometimes. It's on and off," I say, patting my hands on the couch as I spoke.
She sat beside me and set me on her lap.
"Do you think Daichi amd Koshi would make a cute couple."
I look at her and laughed. She smiled softly and handed me a stuffed bear. I held it to my chest and gnawed on the ear. Even as a baby—my life is tough. At this point, karma is just pouring down on me.
«•»
Kageyama:
I don't know why or how, but Hinata has been in control all morning. Ever since Suga brought him back to school, he hasn't made a single peep. He just stares smugly at Suga and Daichi. Like he knows something that no one else knows and is rubbing it in our faces.
There is no smirk, just that smug light in his hazel eyes as he stares down Suga. It's beginning to creep me out.
I was not allowed to leave Hinata's side because he'd cry and walk if I wasn't close, so I was forced go sit out and watch the ball fly across the court, hitting it and bouncing on the gym floor.
It was torture to not be able to play because Hinata's too big of a cry baby to suck it up and just not cry when I'm not close by.
He was sitting on my lap as he leaned forward watching Suga receive the ball and calling out a chance ball. After a minute, they paused to take a break and Hinata got off my lap, crawling over to Suga and Daichi, who were having a hushed conversation with one another.
Suga picked him up and looked down at Hinata as he babbled something to them. This made Suga's cheeks turn red and look away, smiling nervously.
Hey, Kageyama?" Noya asked, taking a large gulp from his water bottle.
I hum and stood up.
"Do you know why Hinata's been all...smug looking towards Suga and Daichi today?" he asked.
I shrug. "Go ask him. He's been in control all morning, just...staring. It's getting a little creepy, " I muttered, wanting to say concerning but then Noya would just rat me out so I stuck with creepy.
But, truth be told, it was a little creepy.
It was a very intense people-watching game he was playing right now.

(I'm losing motivation and ideas that are lasing up to an event but I must continue for you guys since you seem to love this because it has almost 1k reads.