Chapter Twenty-Two

Suga: (It is still the same day from when Tsukishima and Yamaguchi cuddled instead of practicing. Plus, it's like twelve so I'll make a chapter of what they did/talked about while all this other drama went down.)
Akaashi walked up to me, still wearing those knee pads. I have to admit he looked amazing in them. I don't think I did.
Daichi's thoughts:
Suga looks nice...I wish he was more confident in what he wore...
Back to Suga:
"Can I talk to you?" he asked, making me send the ball that I was receiving across the gym in the wrong direction. Really? Daichi smiled sheepishly at me and ran after it, nodding to me in an apology. He must think he passed the ball wrong.
I smiled a little and nodded to Akaashi. We began walking but Daichi ran up to us.
"Suga, " he began.
I kissed his cheek sweetly and smiled at him.
"I won't be long. Akaashi needs to talk, " I say.
He blushed and nodded, heading over to Asahi and Nishinoya, who were passing the ball to each other.
Akaashi took us to the corner of the gym, passing Aoba Johsai's team who were just talking and goofing off.
Once we were out of earshot from the team, he talked, turning so no one could read his lips if they were watching.
"What feelings do you get when you like someone?" he asked.
What?
I blink in surprise and it took me a few seconds to respond.
"Well, why are you asking?" I say.
"Bakuto is bothering me about whether I like him or not, " he admitted, his cheeks turning a very light shade of pink, barely visible in the lighting we had.
"Oh—well, can you list off what you feel when you are near him, when you look at him, when he confessed to you? " I ask.
He nods and begins listing them off quietly.
"I got all light and happy, more happiness yet at the same time he annoys me so some annoyance, and, I got butterflies in my stomach when he 'confessed', " Akaashi said.
I nod and think on it before smiling at him.
"I don't know if this is a bad or good thing to you, but all signs point to that you do like him. More than a friend or teammate."
He hummed and the blush grew.
"I might have kissed him already, " he mumbled.
Wow.
I was shocked about two things.
One, he kissed Bakuto.
And two, he mumbled.
I've never heard him mumble. He was very blunt about things and always spoke the truth, even if it did hurt a little. But when it came to emotional support or helping someone out he was gentle and quiet about it, no pushing or poking. He let the person tell him on their own and would only ask if they were alright, never anything further than the until they asked him to talk.
"And...?" I say, dragging out the 'a'.
"I might have liked it, " he mumbled again.
I smile sadly at him, shaking my head.
"You are in love with him, Akaashi, " I say.
He looked over his shoulder, immediately, his shoulders raised little. I followed his gaze and saw none other than Bakuto.
Oh, poor Akaashi, so oblivious to his feelings.

So I never did a authors note last chapter I think. But I will say I am lucky to post this because we (my family) haven't began our day for all the physical activities we (my family) are going to do today. So I hope you enjoy this and keep on living!
And wash your hands you peeps!!
(All I did was edit the grammar mistakes!!)