Chapter Thirty-Eight

Yamaguchi:
I peeked around the corner of the building, spotting Yaku. I'm pretty sure he was a second year, but I couldn't be sure.
I walked over to him and sat down beside him. He glanced at me, doing a double-take at my new hair cut.
"Did you get a hair cut?"
I nodded, smiling a little. It fell as I changed the subject.
"I missed what happened. Sorry about Kuroo exposing you and Lev."
He shrugged, looking away. "It wasn't your fault, plus, you look good with the haircut."
I thank him and pulled my knees to my chest, looking at him from the corner of my eye.
"Do you...do you want to talk about it?"
He shook his head. "I'm just embarrassed and mad at Kuroo for being a little-" he sighed. "I do want Kuroo to apologize to me and Lev for exposing us and not thinking that it would affect me."
I frown, getting up.
"Well, I'll tell Kuroo that he needs to apologize and that no one will bother you today."
Yaku shot me a thankful look and I waved goodbye, leaving.
As I entered the gym, I immediately spotted the Nekoma's captain by his bed head hair.
I scowl slightly and walk over, fists clenched.
I walk up to him, drawing attention from people I passed.
I grabbed Kuroo's forearm and dragged him back outside, moving to grab his earlobe to drag him.
He completed and I yanked hard, shutting him up.
People stopped to watch the scene I had made, too engaged to blush at the attention I was giving myself.
Once we were outside, I let his ear go. He rubbed it and frowned at me.
"Why are you dragging me by my ear?"
I place my hands on my hips like an angry woman who was ready to yell at her husband for not doing the dishes.
"You embarrassed Yaku and Lev without giving any consent to see if it would affect him."
"So he blushed, so what?"
I growl. "How would you feel to have your crush's name be exposed to the whole volleyball team without any warning, and what if they don't accept you? You'd feel embarrassed. That's how Yaki feels. You didn't take his feelings into play and never thought if someone here doesn't accept queer love. You, Testurõ Kuroo, are being a bad captain. You are acting all immature and not treating Yaku like a human being. He was clearly not ready for people to know and you didn't care you just wanted to tease."
Kuroo frowned at me.
"That really hurt my feelings Greenie."
I scowl at him.
"And you hurt Yaku's."
He sighed. "Alright. I'll apologize if it u ruffles your feathers baby crow.'
I grabbed his ear again, pulling him down to my height.
" You will apologize and it better not be half-hearted with sighs. You will give a full apology with a bow and everything. You hear me?"
"Well, you are talking right into my ea-"
I pinched his ear lobe and yanked him down again.
"Alright. Alright. I hear you loud and clear Tadashi."
I hum in satisfaction and let his ear go.
I gave him one last glade before scoffing and spinning on my heel.
"Men."