Chapter Twenty-Four

Hinata:
I giggled as I sat in Kenma's lap, watching him play Animal Crossing. It was fun. Well, with the mindset I had mainly, it was entertaining to watch him chop wood and make nets for catching bugs. He signed off after a while and picked me up, setting his game console aside. He walked us over to Bakuto and Kuroo. He handed me to Kuroo and went back to his spot, going onto his phone. I blinked and watched as Akaashi walked over to us. He took me from Kuroo rather quickly.
"Don't touch their child, " he said. I blinked.
Huh?
"Who?" Kuroo asked, clearly confused by his choice of words.
"Suga and Daichi will not be happy to see you holding Shoyo."
I giggled and patted my hands on Akaashi's arms, cooing. He smiled softly and rested me on his hip, dragging Bakuto over somewhere.
The ship is sailing...YAAAAAS!
He set me beside Tanaka on his way out of the gym. Tanaka hummed in confusion and this got a volleyball to his face.
I laughed loudly and clapped my hands in satisfaction.
Tanaka groaned and rubbed his forehead, his eyes closed.
"Again!" I cheered, not in control that time.
Tanaka shot me a dirty look. "You get hit in the face at least once every practice, " he shot back at me.
I pouted and looked away.
"Whatever, baldie..."

Akaashi:
I set Hinata next to Tanaka and left the gym, dragging him down the hallway into our sleeping room. I let his hand go and closed the curtains to the room, checking the hallway before facing Bakuto.
He stared me, his ears burning a bright red.
"I talked to Suga, " I said, holding my hands behind my back.
He blinked and his shoulders slumped a little.
I walked closer, glancing quickly at his lips, then his red ears.
I blushed a little and looked away, hugging myself.
"I like you, " I said softly.
Bakuto didn't respond for a second.
I glanced at him and he had a huge grin on his face.
He whooped and hugged me, his face burning a bright red. I blushed a little more and tried pushing him off.
He placed his lips on mine and I jumped, surprised a bit. I relaxed into it and wrapped my arms around his neck, my eyes closing. I broke it after a few more seconds, breathing hard. I stepped back and covered my mouth, looking down.
"Dang..." Bakugo murmured. "You are a good kisser."
I squinted my eyes closed as I teared up. Why was I crying??? I hugging him quickly, hiding my face in his chest. My tears hit his shirt, soaking into it.
He hugged me gently and I lifted my face up, looking at Bakuto.
He panicked a little when he realized I was crying. He wiped my tears and his heart beat rapidly against my chest.
"Thank you, " I murmur, hugging him tighter and laying my head on his shoulder.
He squeezed me, resting his head on my shoulder.
"I love you, " he whispered.
I smiled against his shoulder, warmth coating my cheeks.
"I love you, too."

Middle of school-wrote this-sorry if this note is weirdly written.