Chapter Thirty-Three

Yaku:
"Again, " I say.
Lev got off his butt and rubbed his tailbone, frowning.
"Do I really suck that much at receiving?" he asked. I nod and showed him how high to hold his leg up. He whined.
"That's too high!" he whined.
I gave him a look and pulled my leg up, pointing my toes straight into the air.
"Would you prefer to balance like this?" I ask.
He stared and looked away, covering his mouth, his gaze averted. I blushed and lowered my leg, clearing my throat.
"Begin, " I say, grabbing the ball and holding it under my arm.
Lev began to get the hand of it and he smiled at me. I smile back and threw the ball at him. He yelped and nearly fell over.
"Don't let your guard down, always keep your balance, " I say, walking over and leaning in close to his face.
His cheeks were a little red as he stared into my eyes.
Kiss him! A voice in my head sang.
I backed away and the voice whined.
You suck.
I mentally growled at the dumb brain cell and let Lev relax for a minute before balancing again. I threw the ball as hard as I could(which wasn't very hard considered I have the Libero position based off of my strength and speed)and it hit him in the face. He yelped again and fell forward onto his face.
I gasped and stepped forward, picking his face up to see if he was bleeding.
"I'm so sorry!" I say, checking his nose. I booped it and he winced.
"Sorry," I say again.
He just stared at me. I blink slowly and hum.
"What?" I ask, smiling sheepishly so I wouldn't feel so awkward.
He leaned forward quickly and our lips connected. My eyes widened before they slammed closed. His lips were perfect, but I smelt bubblegum from his hair.
I pulled away, trying to not laugh.
"Bubble gum?" I tease.
He blushed more.
"S-shut up! I ran out and I had to use my sisters," he sputtered out, looking away.
I chuckle and I process what we had been doing before I mentioned his hair. I blushed hard and looked down, hiding my face in my thighs, holding my breath.
We kissed!!
"Yaku?" Lev asked.
I look up and he connected our lips again. I kissed back and slowly moved onto his lap, wrapping my legs around his waist.
He stopped short and pulled away, getting up. I say on the ground, feeling my heart slowly shatter.
"Yaku? What are you doing on the ground?" I heard Akaashi ask.
Oh. I forgot Akaashi was wanting to talk to me about something.
I stood up and looked at him, trying to cool my face down by taking slow breathes.
"Can we talk now?" Akaashi asked.
I nod and he nodded back.
"Let's go," he said, walking over to some car parked on the side of the large court for barbecues. I followed him and looked over my shoulder at Lev.
He waved and I smiled at him, sheepishly blowing him a kiss. It seemed childish and dumb, but he blushed deeper and I got into the front seat, buckling myself in.
"Where are we going?" I ask Akaashi.
"Town."

This isn't really an ending but I will be working on my other story that I really want to work on because the first part doesn't satisfy me. So hope you enjoyed this part and that you have an awesome day/night!
Unless you aremy sibling and you are reading this, then get off your phone😌✌️