Chapter Twelve

Nishinoya:
I frown at Yamaguchi. Normally, he is stuck by Tsukishima, but now he was staying close to Kageyama. A weird choice, but I think it's because Hinata is with him.
I frown and slap Asahi's arm repeatedly. He jumped and looked down at me.
"What?" he asked.
"Do you know what happened between Tsukishima and Tadashi?" I ask him.
He looked up, looking over at the salty bean pole before looking at Tadashi, who was taking Hinata from Kageyama.
"No," he said.
I frown and pull him over to Tsukishima.
"Well, let's go ask, " I say.
No way was I letting my ship sink deep into the Marina trench, never to be seen or heard of again.

Kageyama:
I frown at Yamaguchi. He's been off ever since he got off the bus. He usually stuck to Salty Boi. But how he's glued to my side and won't leave. I would have told him off and pushed him away, but he keeps looking at Salty Boi with shame.
He took Hinata from my arms, smiling a little.
Hinata giggled and waved his arms, patting his hands on his chest.
"Are you alright?" I ask him, frowning.
He hummed in confusion before smiling nervously. His eyes darted to Tsukishima again before they locked back onto mine.
He nodded and smiled.
Too forced...
"Yeah, " he said, rocking Hinata back and forth.
We were still beside the bus, waiting for the coach and managers to be ready.
Kiyoko came over and handed Tadashi a bottle of milk. He put it in Hinata's mouth, who gladly began drinking it.
"What happened between you and Tsukishima on the bus?"
"What makes you think it was on the bus?" he asked, pressing his lips together until I couldn't see them anymore. He just gave it away that something was wrong.
"Well, you two were just fine before we got on the bus and now you two are like magnets repelling one another."
He frowned and looked down at Hinata before sighing.
"I think I made Tsuki upset, " he admitted softly, his confession barely reaching my ears.
"How so?" I ask, crossing my arms and looking over at the bean pole, seeing his back as he put his headphones on. I narrow my eyes at him.
Even I knew better than to emotionally hurt Tadashi.
He was sensitive to things like friendship. Or anything relationship-themed in general.
He blushed and quietly explained what he had done.
"T-then Kiyoko checked on me, but I didn't want to be caught...so I let his hand go, " he said.
I frowned and looked over at Tsukishima.
I thought he was smarter than that to just assume he didn't want to hold hands anymore.
Even I would know that he wouldn't want to be caught holding hands.
"I'm sure he'll figure it out soon, " I say.
Hopefully.

(I feel like I'm good at writing gay drama in small parts like this. But not major drama like full out arguments with accusations and such.
The shouting...I hate shouting. Especially when it's your parent(s). But besides the point, I hope you enjoyed two chapters in one day. I am trying to get as much done before I am told to go to bed because I start school(hell) tomorrow. ;-; and I get three easy to write for homework. And then your teachers ask why you couldn't finish it.
Teacher: How come you couldn't finish the three-page essay I handed out a week ago?
Me: You do realize I have six other classes...right?
---
Teacher: The bell does not dismiss you I do.
Me(thinking): Then WTF is the bell for?)