Chapter Twenty-Eight

Oikawa:
"Hey!" I heard someone shout. I tense up and Eno's grin grew. I stood up and Eno opened his arms. "Hey! I'm Eno," he said sheepishly. "I was wanting to see Turoo before I left for college."
I looked down, feeling my throat tighten.
"You're a friend of Oikawa?" Iwaizumi asked, looking at me. I looked away, clenching my jaw.
"I'm his boyfriend," Eno said, placing a kiss on my cheek. It took all my will to not gag. Iwaizumi can be hurt if I don't go along with the dumb act, so I am forced to let him toy with me as he pleases.
"I didn't know Oikawa was dating someone, he never mentioned you," Iwaizumi said, eyeing me with a raised eyebrow. I looked intensely at Iwaizumi, then shot my eyes over to Eno then back.
"Aww, babe," Eno whined, pulling me to his side. He squeezed my hip and buried his face in my neck, kissing it. When he nipped my neck my eyes widened, my fists clenching. Eno was taller than me. Which was not helping with his intimidation. His whole aura screeched pervert. I hated it. And I was blind to it since I had been head over heels for him in my first and second year. This was before Iwaizumi transferred to our school. Once Eno went too far with me and his demands for me, I broke up with him, but he never got over me now I was no longer his toy.
Iwaizumi walked closer, his finger twitched. I held my breath as Eno faced Iwaizumi again.
"Don't you just love how the feel under your fingertips?" Eno asked Iwaizumi.
He narrowed his eyes before landing a punch to Eno's face. Eno dropped his hand from my waist and I spun around, staring at him. He pulled his hand away from his nose and I saw blood. Iwaizumi grabbed my hand and squeezed it before standing in front of me.
"No one touches what is mine," Iwaizumi said.
I blushed. He called me his. I smiled and held in my tears while Eno glared at him.
"Turoo is mine," he snarled, pulling his fists up. "And if you want him you'll have to fight me."
I look between the two, my eyes wide. No!
I sucked in my breaths harshly. I was not ready to watch Iwaizumi get beaten to a pulp.
"First to fall wins," Iwaizumi said.
Eno nodded and I thought of something. I whispered in his ear, telling Iwaizumi my plan. He nodded and walked calmly towards Eno, his hands at his sides.
"Do you know how soft, Turoo's skin is?" Iwaizumi asked.
Eno narrowed his eyes.
"Do you know how warm his hugs are?"
Eno made no move to hit Iwaizumi.
"Do you know what it feels like to have Turoo love you?"
Eno grabbed Iwaizumi's shirt, twisting the fabric.
"You will never feel the warmth of his love once I'm done with you," Eno hissed.
Iwaizumi grabbed Eno's wrist and twisted. He put his hand to Eno's throat and pushed back. His leg kicked forward and pulled back quickly, pulling Eno's legs out from under him. Iwaizumi quickly shoved Eno to the ground, Eno letting out a choked gasp.
I relaxed and Iwaizumi wiped his shirt, pretending to rid of dust or lint from his shirt.
Iwaizumi spoke as he looked down at Eno's twisted face.
"I win."

So the video is what move Iwaizumi pulled on Eno.
•Eno is One spelled backward.
•I got two in one day!
•I am now obsessed with these choreography videos. They are so cool.
•It's Friday!! Hallelujah!!
I hope you all have a great day/night and that you are happy and satisfied with what you have done this week!! 😊✌️
Have a lovely weekend!!