Chapter Thirty

Time for another ship!!! Asanoya or Yaku&Lev!
Read to find out.
Oikawa:
I yawned and opened my eyes to see Hinata patting the mats with an entranced look. He cooed and looked up, feeling my gaze. He cooed louder and smiled, going back to patting the mats.
Iaw-chan groaned and rolled over, throwing his arm over my side and pulling me closer. I blushed and Hinata crawled out from between us, winking at me before getting up and walking over to the partly open door and leaving.
He must be in control right now. Ahh, what a nice day.
For me, at least.

Yaku: (At breakfast)
Jesus!
Why couldn't I get that...idiot!—out of my head? His gelled gray hair. His moss green eyes.
He couldn't even receive a ball right! And I'm the Libero!! Its annoyingly painful to watch him practice with no avail to getting it right.
"Yaku," Akaashi said, nudging my arm. I hum and look up at him.
"You alright? You've been glaring at your curry for five minutes without blinking."
I blink as he said that, my thoughts flying back to Lev.
I groaned and slammed my head down on the table, startling Akaashi. Bakuto tried sneaking a spoonful from my plate but Akaashi slapped his hand away.
"I'm—I'm fine," I sputter out, pushing my plate away and getting up, walking out of the small dining room. I passed my team, Lev's laughter making my cheeks heat up.
"Hey shortie!" he called out, getting up and walking over.
I went into angry mode and mom-kicked him in the butt, making him whine.
"Why do you bully me?" he whined.
I grunted and rolled my eyes, leaving the room. I walked into the gym and went over to one of the baskets that held volleyballs.
I grabbed one and began receiving it into the air, moving wherever the ball went.
"Yaku?"
I hit the ball and it flew to the side, hitting the wall and bouncing back, hitting me in the face. I groaned as my eyes watered.
"Oooo, sorry, " Lev said, flinching at me.
I glare at him as I felt my nose sting.
"Don't scare me, " I huff, picking the ball up and beginning to receive it again.
Lev apologized and grabbed the ball from the air. He threw it in the air and hit it, the ball coming at my face again.
I yelped and I felt blood drip down my nose.
I glare at Lev and he shrugged, a sheepish smile on his face.
"Idiot," I grumble.
He frowned and I walked off, guilt pricking at my heart.
Was that too harsh?

Ok! I have a small idea for this ship and it will probably take longer to get the ship to sail.
Plus, I've had writers block for this book and I finally got this to where I can work on it. So I hope you enjoyed and that you have a great day/night!

Authors Note for all books!!!!⚠️⚠️!!!!
I have so many ideas for books but I need to finish with my other books before I go willy nilly and type up twenty more stories.
So I will organize my schedule as best I can and delete books I don't want anymore.
Plus, I promise(though not in the near future) I will rewrite my Baby Deku and Baby Todoroki series.