Chapter Fourteen

Suga:
We all walk into the gym, my concern mainly placed on Tadashi and Tsukishima. They have both been off since we all arrived here. Kageyama was not bothered by the fact Tadashi was glued to his side, but he did keep glancing at Tsukishima with heated glares. Something Tsuki was doing—or did—was pissing Kageyama off. More than usual.
Daichi nudged me gently and I looked at him with a frown, still partly in my thoughts.
"What's wrong?" he asked as we stopped at our court.
"Something is wrong with Tadashi and Tsukishima, they've both been off and Kageyama is glaring at him more than usual."
Daichi sighed and grabbed my hand, squeezing it. "They'll be fine. Just let them work it out on their own. If it keeps up after this week, we'll do something about it."
I nod and squeeze Daichi's hand.
"Aha!" Tanaka said behind us, making me jump and press into Daichi's side.
I shot him a dirty look and Tanaka chuckled darkly, as if he was smug about something.
"You two are dating," he teased.
I blush and stammer while Daichi made his calm-mad face at Tanaka.
Tanaka shuddered and took a step back. "Alright, I'll back off. But I was right about you two."
He quickly sped off to Nishinoya and Asahi, startling the mellow giant into holding Nishinoya up like a shield or stuffed animal to hold out of fear or surprise.
I watch as Nishinoya latched onto Asahi and hugged him, saying something to him.
Asahi blushed and Nishinoya let go, Asahi hiding his face in his palms.
I smile as Tanaka laughed at the two, making my heart warm.
They were so idiotic yet those two were one of our strongest players. I sigh and look over to Tadashi and Kageyama.
Hinata was in Tadashi's arms now, sleeping soundly. I look over at Tsukishima, who was being bothered my Kuroo and Bakuto. He was clearly annoyed and snapped back at them, walking away afterwards and standing near the wall. He crossed his arms and watched everything, his nose scrunched when he looked at Tadashi smiling at Kageyama.
I frown and look at Daichi, who was also looking uncertain.
"I'll talk with Yamaguchi, you talk with Tsukishima," he said.
I nod and we head our different ways, but once Tsukishima saw me headed his way, he left the gym, not looking back.
He missed every single game.

(A/N: so if any of you are confused/wondering why I chose to have Suga talk to Tsukishima instead of Daichi, please PM me or ask in the comments. I can explain for you if you wish. It will he no problem.
So I hope you liked this chapter and I (once again) apologize that this is surrounding Yamaguchi and Tsukishima mainly and not Hinata like its supposed to. But you guys seem to like it so, sorry or apologizing again.)