13

Sweet Affirmations

"As you wish. Teaseysaurus." The man had graciously put on a white tank top. It fit in such a way that lined his body close, but at least he wasn't quite so.....shiny. Balroy pulled out a headset that looked like a set of robots eyes. "It is easier to play out here, where it is clear. This way, you won't trip on anything." He eyed her as the game booted up. "Well. You of all people might find a way."

Dalia laughed at the repeated self appointed nickname, then sounded her awe as the headset came out. "Ooohh it looks cool." She giggled. "I might find a way, yeah. One time I tripped over a leaf." She snickered, then looked at the headset curiously. "Okay what next?"

The headset was on, and Dalia had a game all set up. She gasped as it opened up. "Oooh wow this is amazing." The movement in the game made her wobble and she reached out for something to steady herself with. "Woah. Trippy."

Dalia played for a little bit before the game made her start to feel motion sick. Her adorableness only compounded as she wobbled, swung and giggled around his living room. When she neared the walls, he tapped her shoulder and guided her back around. When she came close to accidentally mounting the gaming chair, he rolled it back.

She ended the game and took the headset off, blinking a few times. "Oof. Okay, next time I should try an easier game." Dalia looked at her boyfriend as she set the headset down, then scurried over and hugged him tightly. "Heee I've wanted to hug you for so long but I thought you wouldn't like it. Now I can hug you whenever I want!" She tilted her head to look up at the man brightly. "If that's okay."

Balroy paused when she hugged him so tight, then laid his arms around her gently in turn. His body was a pleasing combination of warm and safe around her-not to mention, that manly scent. He made a point of noting to buy the same body wash next time he ran out. How long had it been since someone last rushed him for a hug instead of a swing? "As often as you like," he informed her. He tilted his head. "What made you think I wouldn't like it?"

She nuzzled her cheek against his chest with a happy sigh. "I don't know. You're so quiet and stoic all the time." Her head lifted to gaze affectionately at the man. "But I like that about you. I think you're the most amazing guy. So nice and gentle and kind and handsome. And so big." She giggled, cheeks tinting slightly. "I didn't really think about it at first, but now I really like how big and tall you are." She hugged him a little tighter. "It's very manly."

She could have sworn his chest puffed out. He was the epitome of manliness after all. Dalia felt a caress over her back. "And you are very beautiful. All of your energy and knowledge-I like it." She could hear the grin in his voice. "Had I not seen you wearing the Dead Or Alive shirt, I may have tried to outright seduce you much sooner. But-" His thumb rubbed against her back. "I think this is better."

The woman giggled. "I do have a lot of fandom and gaming shirts." She kissed his chest and sighed happily. "This is definitely better...this feels right." Dalia looked up at Balroy with a small smile, happy to just be with him. Her adoration for the man was growing, and it showed.

Balroy regarded her silently, then nodded in confirmation. He'd chosen right. The bouncer had a strong feeling that had he chosen to use touch instead of words, she'd have folded and they would be screwing this very moment. While it had been oh-so-tempting, there had been a twinge. A twinge named risk. She might have avoided him in awkwardness afterwards and that had been enough to call off his hands. ....shit. I think I actually really like her. The bouncer settled in for possible months of celibacy and kept on rubbing her back. "So. More girls night. Will I see you again?"

"Not tonight, I couldn't possibly afford another bar visit." She paused. "Well...I could still come visit you after we split up for the night." Dalia nestled in happily against him, not even minding they were standing as long as she was in his arms. "I could bring you something to eat if you'd like. Do you have a set time for breaks?"

Balroy's arms shifted higher around her, stopping the caressing in favor of a real hug. "No. Whenever I ask Joe for one. I don't usually ask, so he owes me......somewhere around one hundred breaks." It kept reoccurring to him that he was sharing an honest hug. A novelty and the start of many more. "Bring whatever you want. I'll share it with you."

"Okay, I'll bring something yummy for you and let you know early so you can prepare." Dalia lifted to her toes, slipping her arms up and around his neck. She giggled. "Gosh golly gee, you're so tall." She gasped softly and released him. "Idea." Dalia walked over to the bean bag chair and stood on top of it, giving her a few more inches. "C'mere you. I gotta get a step stool for whenever I want to kiss you, huh?"

Balroy's eyebrows lifted at the sudden windfall and he smiled. "Or I could just pick you up." This time, however, he stepped close and bent to meet her. His big arms wrapped low around her waist. He marveled at how she fit in them.
The giant looked with intent from eye to eye to confirm she still wanted this, then kissed his new girlfriend. The kiss freshened her memory of the night before.

His lips on hers were firm, without forcing. Guiding without building to tongue. But still, in a word, it was steamy. Then, he seemed to change his mind. The kiss eased. His mouth moved against hers with slow and careful, but purposeful movements.

Balroy's arms around her were perfect. She felt so small, yet so wonderfully encompassed and protected. His lips against hers had Dalia press a little tighter against her boyfriend. Though the girl had continuously showed shyness and fluster, she kept up with his heated kiss. Then his kiss softened and she sighed out happily through her nose. Dalia pushed a hand into his hair in a touch of affection. She loved the way his hair felt. The librarian's hand curled slowly in his damp locks, nails grazing his scalp lightly.

When he felt her sigh, he knew he'd chosen right. After the nails against his scalp made him tense slightly, he gradually parted the two of them and peered down with smoldering eyes. Dalia had a way of surprising him past his expectations. Last night when he kissed her, she became flustered in her uncontrollable haze. He'd liked that. It made him feel smug and powerful. When he kissed her today, she looked at him instead with a sweetness in her fluster they'd both remember. It made him feel....something else. Not to mention, she was just plain good at kissing. Balroy lifted a hand to brush her cheek as he looked over her searchingly. "I liked that."

Her cheeks were pink, a pleasant smile on her lips and glittering in her ice blue eyes. "I really liked that too," she whispered. "And you can pick me up to kiss or hug me whenever you want. I like it." The librarian nuzzled her nose against his neck. "You're a good kisser." And his lips oh my gosh, they feel so good. Dalia looked up at the man once more. "I'm so glad Opal decided to be a butt," she said with a giggle. Her eyes lifted to his hair as her other hand joined her first. Dalia smiled warmly as she pushed her hands through his raven mane. "I never liked it when guys I dated had long hair. But you pull it off really well. It's very sexy, sort of completes the body builder look."

*********

The two flirted and stood holding each other for another twenty minutes before Dalia reconfirmed it was time for her to go get ready. By the time she'd made it out the door, Balroy's mane no longer lay flat and it was swiftly becoming natural to stand close for so long. Balroy watched her skip down the front stairs, nearly trip, giggle and take off down the street. My girlfriend is a strange one. His lips curled and he headed inside.

Dalia leaned against the inside of her front door before sliding down with a melting, happy sigh. "Oh wow. What a guuuy." She gave another happy sigh before getting up and running for her bedroom with a giggle. The weather reported a cold night, so Dalia dressed warmly. She skipped out to meet her friends and off they went. The movie was hilarious, and the food was delicious. The girls all joked and gossiped, and Dalia gushed about her new boyfriend. Opal apologized for hitting on the giant of a man even more when she heard they were dating, but proudly took the credit when it came to them getting together. Finally, it was time to visit her boyfriend. Dalia parted ways with her friends and stopped by the store. She bought a green Monster and a pack of fried chicken and headed to meet Balroy.