18

The Brother

The next few days passed with Dalia squeezing in as much Balroy time as she could manage. Kisses were exchanged regularly, but they steered carefully away from letting it get too intense. Now that Dalia had tasted her own teasing medicine, she cut back on a lot of things she now realized were unfair to her boyfriend. Pictures sent to him were cute, but not overly showy or sexy. Touching consisted of keeping her hands away from his waist and not overly grope-y. Though there may have been some butt groping. From both parties.

And now the day was here. Dalia spent the entirety of her day cleaning and organizing. She had the next week off from school due to winter break, and had the next three days off from the library. Unfortunately, Dalia had to send Balroy away when it neared four in the afternoon, as he worked and Isu would be arriving soon. She wanted to introduce her boyfriend to her brother in a carefully controlled environment. So Dalia anxiously watched Netflix and waited, looking out her window often.

Isu's car slowed to a stop in front of Dalia's apartment. He looked the area over with a frown, glad he'd decided to use a rental instead of his own car for this trip. This one was way less drawing to possible thieves or thugs. The male twin got out of the car and headed for her door when the door opened and Dalia squealed. Isu's face lit up as Dalia scurried down the sidewalk to rush into his arms. The pair laughed and hugged tightly, sharing in their joy at seeing one another.

"Come in come in!" Dalia cheered as she dragged him for the door. The first thing Isu noticed was the smell of man. Not just man, but testosterone. It was as if Dalia's new boyfriend had left his scent marks all over. It wasn't a bad smell, something like a rugged cologne. He glanced around the house, inspecting silently as Dalia chattered a million miles a minute about this that and the other. Isu was out of his jacket quickly and the two sat down to reminisce.

The next day came and the twins were up bright and early. They ate special birthday pancakes Dalia whipped up, exchanged presents, and spent most of the morning sharing previous birthday stories. It was around one in the afternoon when Dalia warned her brother, "Now remember-I told you Balroy will be coming to visit today before he goes to work. It's his right as my boyfriend to wish me a happy birthday. And you. Will. Be. Nice." The male twin chuckled. "Yeah, yeah, I got it." He wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "We'll see." Dalia smacked his chest as he grinned. "Isu!"

*********

The two were playing Dead Or Alive when Balroy came and knocked on the door. From inside Roy could hear the sound of a dramatic character death and collective cries of defeat and joy. Dalia's voice grew closer as she spoke in laughter. "Yeah yeah, you just keep gloating, but I almost had you!" The door opened and Dalia grinned out at her boyfriend. "Hi Bally!" she greeted with a chirp. She greeted him with a peck to the lips and gestured for the man to enter. "Come on in, we're just playing DOA."

Isu snorted from where he sat on the couch. "I was playing, you were flailing around like a chicken with it's head cut off." Balroy came to see Isu sitting with one arm resting over the back of the couch and one ankle over his knee in a relaxed recline. When the giant stepped in, the male twin's brow raised. He stood. "Well, Dal told me you were big, but damn." He stepped up and offered a hand to shake. "Balroy, was it?"

Looking at Isu was like looking at a manly version of Dalia and slightly taller. He was handsome and well groomed, living the life of a well known model in certain circles. They were indeed identical, down to beauty marks and little quirks in facial expressions.