17

Steamy Kisses And Netflix

When Balroy stopped at the stove, he felt a slim set of arms slip around his waist from behind. Dalia hugged him from around his back, chest conforming to his back nicely and palms splaying over his belly. She was quiet a moment before, "I feel like I may have inconvenienced you with all my...drooling. I'm sorry. I hope you're not upset with me," came her soft voice from behind. "I really, really like you, Balroy. If I didn't like you so much I probably wouldn't have minded a more physically based relationship from the start, but...I feel bad for making you feel this way a lot. I'm sorry. Please be patient with me?"

Balroy was still when she wrapped around him. His body had been amped up from showing off all day, but with her soft words came ease. She hadn't broken. She was apologizing for the teasing between them. The giant felt guilty for drawing it out for so long. He turned in her arms to face her and drew her close. "I enjoyed the drooling a lot. But while amusing, maybe I should have put clothes on at the two hour mark." He rubbed her back. "I am sorry. I pushed too much, knowing you were easily hypnotized."

The woman pouted up at him almost pitifully, her chin resting on his chest between his pectorals. "If I had my wish you would be shirtless all the time, but then I'd have to claw other women's eyes out and I don't like hurting people." She sighed. "I guess now I know how much you want to touch all the time. It was driving me nuts. The only thing that stopped me was knowing it would only make it harder for you." Dalia sighed out heavily. "I think my making us wait is like a whole new level of masochism I wasn't ready for." Dalia laughed softly and nuzzled into his chest, hugging the man tighter. "For now can I just hug you for like, ten hours?"

Balroy flashed the woman a smirk. "Yes. Clothed hugs. But first, you will eat." He had a few questions for her in the realm of teasing on the tip of his tongue, but true to his mercy, he tucked them away for later. When Dalia was served and he had a few bites in him, Balroy headed over to the couch in her living room and sat. He leaned to the side on the couch arm and raised an arm in welcome. "Will you do me the honor of cuddling?"

Dalia looked at her boyfriend when he got up with his plate, frowning at the thought that he wanted some space from her. At his question, the girl near jumped up. She scurried over with her plate and cuddled up beside him, pressing herself tightly close against Balroy's side. She hummed merrily with a nuzzle to his chest before picking up the remote and turning on her tv. "This is the best," Dalia said with a happy sigh.

"Mm," he agreed. Balroy wrapped his arm around his girlfriend and despite the heat, the two were comfortable. The bouncer liked the feeling of the little librarian curled against him. Being certain of her safety and just enjoying the sensation of being curled together completed his day. Still. He knew there was something he had to do.

After a few minutes of cuddles, the giant sighed. "Dalia, I am enjoying this, but there is something I must tell you." He turned his head to look at her. "It is so you are not blindsided later. I do not want to keep secrets." His hand on the couch arm balled up. "Last night, when I woke you, I would have been there much sooner had I remained calm. I heard the shots and came running. There were already police circling the complex. I tried to run past them to check on you and was tased." The giant's brow furrowed deeply. "I made bail and came to see you a second time. That was early morning. I understand if you are angry with me for not speaking on it until now. In fact, I expect it. But I did not want to worry you."

When Balroy first began to talk, Dalia turned her attention to him with a small smile. Then his tone and words grew ominous. Worry touched her sweet brow as he continued on. When Dalia heard he had been tased, her mouth fell open and a hand lifted to cover it in dismayed shock. "Oh Balroy!" the woman cried out mournfully, turning a little more towards him. There was not a touch of anger in the woman, the entirety of her reaction filled with worry and sorrow for the man. "Where did they get you? Are you okay? Oh gosh, it must have hurt so much! You were detained? A-and bail?!" In the span of her outburst, Dalia had raised to her knees on the couch to place her hands on his chest and stomach, her big blue doe eyes searching despite the shirt he wore. How did I not see any injuries?! Ugh you animal, so focused on drooling you didn't even notice!