28

His Little Wildcat

(This chapter is extra long and steamy for you amazing readers who stuck with us until now ;) thank you so much and enjoy x3 )

Heat ran beneath Balroy's skin and this time, he let it burn. They both had the scent of sweat and people on them and they'd spent the last few hours standing, but he didn't care. The thought of finally joining with his girlfriend properly revived his energy and then some.

When they reached the room, he slipped his copy of the card in and opened the door to let Dalia go in first. The hotel room was as any other. Two beds. Brown bedspread tucked neatly. Nondescript piece of art on the wall. A half length mirror. Balroy noticed none of it. His eyes were all for Dalia as he paused in the doorway to take the sight of her in.

He stepped in and closed the door, locking it properly behind them. The body builder unzipped his jacket. "Would you like to shower before we go to bed?" The way he said it-the way his eyes kept a bead on her with interest-there was no mistaking his train of thought.

The woman took a moment to look around the room before she met his eyes-and got caught in them. Dalia swallowed as her stomach swooped. "Uh..." She broke from the spell and said quickly, "Y-actually yes. Jus-just a real quick.." Dalia zipped into the bathroom and closed the door with a soundless mental squeal.

The little librarian worked at controlling her breathing before placing her bag on the counter and rummaging through quickly. She sighed out in relief when she saw the underwear set she'd packed just in case. Dalia hurried in the shower, put on her lacy underneaths, then grabbed her pajamas. Should I walk out in my pajamas? Her cheeks bloomed heavily at the thought of going out in her undies only. Oh god. Okay.

Dalia pulled on her pajamas and stuffed her old clothes in the bag. She looked at herself in the mirror, brushed her teeth, combed her hair, and spritzed herself with perfume. The scent of peaches wafted delicately over her. Dalia breathed out slowly, then opened the door. She walked to the dresser without looking at Balroy, face too hot to look just yet. Calm down, Dalia, you never know what might happen. He won't force you to do anything if you're not ready. "Did you...want to shower?" she asked nervously before turning to face the man.

Balroy was waiting shirtless and draped across a cheap hotel chair that went with the tiny desk when she emerged. He nodded. "I do." The bouncer rose to his feet and headed towards the bathroom.

As he passed, Balroy slowed. His body was angled towards the librarian as he leaned in close. He took a lock of her damp hair loosely between his fingers. "You smell nice," he murmured. He smelled of dried sweat and a dot of his cologne. Her hair slipped from his large fingers and he headed into the other room. He could not wait to melt into that peach softness.

His shower was swift, but thorough. Very thorough. He quickly dried and toyed with the idea of going out full mast, but decided she'd burn out like a popped lightbulb if he did that. He slipped on his boxers and headed out. Balroy emerged, clean and damp hair trailing over his shoulders. Incredibly, it seemed as though the fronts of his thighs were just as cut as his chest. If she had ever taken an anatomy class, the librarian could have named the distinct lines she could see from there.

There was no slinking or avoiding her eyes. The bouncer walked towards Dalia. Instead of swooping into her to take as he desired, the giant went to a knee before her. Ludicrously, he was about the same height as she. He took up her hand as his amber eyes burned into her. They were solemn, but beneath it all lay the times he'd left early to relieve himself, eyed her form or imagined just what kind of sounds she'd make when he took the time to draw her out into a writhe-and loving respect. "Thinking about touching you drives me crazy," he declared bluntly. "But I won't move forward until you give me a yes. Not a nod or a mhm. If you don't want this, I'll just jump back into the shower and then we can cuddle. I want to make you happy, so I can wait if I have to."