27

Breaking Ben And The Fangirl

The day Balroy was to take Dalia to her show was a crisp one. Sun beamed into his window through the slats of his shades and he groaned. Ugh...sun....Sun! He jerked his phone to his face and exhaled. Five minutes til his alarm was supposed to go off. Balroy rested the back of his wrist on his forehead and closed his eyes once more.

The second time he roused was more effective. He rolled out of bed, scrubbed off in the shower, trimmed his facial hair and dotted some cologne on for good measure. Today had to go perfect. He knew Dalia was going to be going gaga over this pretty boy whatever for the next twelve hours and jealousy goaded him into looking nice.

He showed up on Dalia's doorstep with extra cash in his wallet and an extra jacket. Just in case. He knocked and waited for either sibling to let him in.

Dalia arrived at the door not in the outfit she had chosen on the night of her birthday. A Breaking Benjamin shirt and jeans adorned the woman's petite form, her hair up in a cute ponytail and a pair of sneakers on her feet.

When she saw her boyfriend, her cheeks flared ever so slightly. "Oh my," she breathed. His cologne made her head spin in such a wonderful way. "Balroy, you look really handsome." She hugged him, kissing the man, then kissing him again when one wasn't enough. "Isu agreed to drop us off at the hotel. And he's paid for the bus ride back to town tomorrow." She squealed. "I'm so excited!"

Dalia let Balroy close the door behind him as she entered further into the house. "We'll be ready to leave in ten minutes! I just need to grab my bag and make sure I have everything."

When Dalia ran off, Isu glanced at her, then walked up to Balroy. "Hey." He held out his hand to the man, a few tin squares in his palm. "I don't care what it takes, you use protection or I will hunt you down." His eyes flashed with very real seriousness. "Don't treat my sister any less than she deserves. That includes protection."

Balroy's eyes went from the squares, back to the brother's face. He nodded with a grunt and took the condoms. They'd be snug, but while he hadn't been expressly planning on jumping the little woman's bones that night, it wouldn't hurt to be prepared. He respected Isu's ballsiness in laying down a rule or two. He pocketed the condoms. "I was suspecting her head would be too filled with another man to concentrate on such things," he joked.

The twin snorted. "Dalia's a fan girl, but at the end of the day it's you she's going home with. Don't let it get to you. It's a girl thing, I guess. Oh, and get her something from the merch stand to be signed. She'll be too excited to think about that. And one more thing, the hotel room was originally for me and her, so it's a two bed room. Doubt you'll be using both, but figured I'd let you know I didn't book separate rooms."

Dalia skipped out humming her favorite Breaking Ben song, Ashes Of Eden, and grinned at the two men. "My two favorite guys. Are we ready?" Isu nodded and headed out for his car.

The couple and Isu rode to the show, listening to the band's albums as they went. Dalia was all too happy to introduce her favorite songs and then a few more she forgot and a few more that were underrated and another that was an acoustic. On and on she squealed and excited and Balroy watched her good-spirited mental spaz. When they arrived, Balroy flashed Isu a thumbs up and opened Dalia's door for her.

"Have fun, you two kids," Isu said humorously. She waved and thanked her brother for the ride.
Dalia and Balroy arrived at the ticket stand and exchanged their printed tickets for VIP badges. They entered with an hour before the concert to spare, though the place was jam packed with fans already. It was lucky they had seats assigned to them in the front.