37

Revenge

That evening, Balroy was all sorts of ready. He'd even woken up a little early to clean his house and himself. The cologne she liked, extra washing, extra water, towels and snacks within reach of the bed. Everything was in its place. The only obstacle left, was work. Mind already on the following day, Balzir practically hummed on his way out.

*****

When Dalia arrived at Balroy's house, the man was out at work. She giggled and tittered as she went about getting ready. She saw the setup he had and giggled some more. She first started by setting out several candles, making sure the scents complimented one another. The woman scattered rose petals on the floor starting from the front door and trailing to the bedroom. She took a single pedal and taped it to the door with a note beneath it that read, Welcome home.

In the bedroom, Dalia placed a few water bottles, some snacks of her own, and a little lunchbox cooler with fresh fruit and canned whipped cream. The woman set a small package of women's bathroom wipes on the top of the toilet tank so she could easily clean up without having to shower between rounds. The woman giggled with a flush at the thought of it.

Once the apartment was set up, Dalia got into the bathtub and shaved. With legs smooth and skin lotioned, Dalia dried her hair. Her hair was normally naturally wavy, but she decided to put a slightly more curled touch to it. She checked the clock. One more hour. Dalia dressed in the lingerie she had shown Lilith, an extra pair in her bag in the corner of the room just in case. Dalia was dolled up and ready, her lacy stockings held up with thin satin straps connecting to the silk bottoms of her lingerie. She even wore a pair of saucy high heels. Her toes were painted the same red as her gel extended fingernails. Dalia made sure to stain her lips with a luscious red instead of using lipstick. This way it wouldn't wear off or smear. She set her phone on to his sound system and played romantic music. Now all she had to do was wait.

Balroy couldn't get home fast enough. The giant was thinking he'd get another shower for good measure when he got home, but when he opened up his door, his eyes caught on something red. Petals? He picked the petal and note off the door, then looked to where they led. Romantic. Almost makes me feel bad about how much I'm going to wreck her. The bouncer dropped the petal and note and shed his coat to the floor as he walked to the bedroom.

When she heard his key in the door, Dalia sprawled over the mattress in a practiced, sexy pose. Ice blue eyes simmered with the desire that had been burning beneath her skin all day and building up. She had thought of so many different things to say when he came home, but now that the moment came, Dalia found herself speechless. So she simply lay there and gazed with a mischievous smirk up at her boyfriend. A single manicured finger crooked at him, bidding the man to come closer.

"Dalia. I'm home." The giant, dressed in a black security shirt and wet jeans from the snow, stopped in the doorway to stare. His eyes trailed over her soft, creamy body at leisure. This was worth the wait. He took off his shirt in a fluid motion and circled to the side of the bed. He took hold of his girlfriend's ankles and tugged her to the end of the bed. The bouncer rested a knee on the mattress and loomed over her before kissing her heatedly. His hand was cold beneath her chin as he held her firmly to him.

The woman shivered at the feel of his cold skin on hers. Or perhaps it was the anticipation that had her tremble with a needy, soft groan. His kiss was exactly as she had imagined, steamy, hungry, and oh so melting. Dalia's hands slid up his musclular arms appreciatively before sliding over his shoulders and mussing into his black hair. Dalia was normally okay with going slowly, but today was about making her man absolutely happy. Her teeth caught his lower lip in a suckle as her left hand slipped down to grope at the giant's pants, trying to unfasten them blindly.