24

Tensions Rise

She giggled ever so softly. "And mine is yours to take as well. Any time." Dalia leaned in, cupping his cheek. Her thumb drew over the man's stubble as her eyes gazed down at his lips so close to hers. "I love it when you kiss me," she whispered adoringly.

Her words brought a ripple of pleasure that was familiar, yet not. It was a thousand times better to hear it from someone who loved him. It fulfilled him in a way he did not know the words to describe, nor did he think he ever would. He held her closer, his eyes seeking her lips in turn. His words brushed over her lips, "And I love kissing you."

Balroy bridged the gap between them. His lips were warm and firm to hers. Her body was so comfortable, moving and supporting with his. Time meant nothing. The space here was only for them. He had no where to be but right here with his girl, lit by the far off kitchen light. His movements were slow and simmering. They spoke without words. Desire and adoration caressed the petite woman.

It was so easy to fall into this movement with him. One little gaze. One touch, one kiss, and Dalia was hitched every time. Her breath stolen and heart racing. He stole her thought and sense of reason with his hungry kisses, causing her world to take a leave of absence so only he remained. Her lips melded so perfectly with his, it felt more right than anything she'd ever known.

Suddenly the thought of waiting to join herself with him seemed so silly and useless. He was hers and she was his so completely. Dalia found herself lost in this man with a simple kiss. She wanted so much more. Not just of his body, but of his heart. Her tongue grazed over his, searching for a deeper kiss, a deeper melding of their souls.

Oh god I love him more than life
she thought breathlessly. So enraptured was she, that Dalia hadn't realized she'd draped herself overtop him, her hand pressing over his heart and her other pushing messily into his hair at the back. Their kiss lasted longer than she'd meant it to, though to the little librarian it only felt like a moment. Her lips parted his just enough to pant deeply over his. "Oh Balroy," she whispered in breathless adoration.

When she looked, she found simmering eyes waiting for her. His chest rose and fell quicker beneath her as he took in the state of her. She drove him crazy. The masochistic sweetness of giving and receiving a taste at a time was one he was getting used to, but still he burned. Even when she was giving every nonverbal signal known to human kind, he parted them with a strain and a gentle push. It was more than lust. He wanted her. He wanted to give her the pleasure he knew he could-to see her rise and twist and sigh with the same look in her eyes as she'd had when she told him she loved him.

Balroy sighed out greatly and gathered her to his chest-and a little to the side. He would have to cool off. He kissed her mouth and the tip of her nose before smiling easily. "Be right back."

Brought out of her love drunken stupor, Dalia blinked a few times. "Back?" she mumbled somewhat blearily. Unsure, Dalia moved aside for him to rise, rubbing at her blurry eyes. What was this haze in her head and vision? The woman had been with a man before, but it was never like this. Her lower lip was caught between two chewing sets of teeth as the woman gazed off dazedly. She felt a heat and need for pressure in her loins, causing her thighs to press together. Dalia became very aware of how hot her face was. The thermostat? was her only coherent thought as she placed her palms on her heated cheeks. Dalia squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head, then worked at controlling her breathing. "What am I, high?" she breathed out in confusion. "Gosh golly, that man~"