31

Breakfast of another kind

Morning came a little later for Dalia than expected. She had been sleeping in most days since school was still out for winter break, but today the little woman slept in until nine in the morning. She woke sweaty and hot, the massive space heater behind her holding the woman against him and the blanket covering up to their necks. Dalia was somehow able to squirm her way out of his grasp without waking the man. She went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth once more, and grabbed a drink of water from the kitchen before coming back. Dalia climbed back into bed with her boyfriend and cuddled close. But something was different. She couldn't quite figure out what Balroy had lodged between them until her cheeks darkened as realization struck. Oh...my.

Helping along her realization, her boyfriend curled tighter around her in welcome. His hand cupped her breast and his torso curled into her more insistently. He rumbled something unintelligible against the back of her neck and exhaled in a hot puff.

The little woman shivered, her body sparking to life at the slumbering man's touch. Her lower lip was chewed on in contemplation for several seconds before Dalia carefully turned towards him, moving slow so as not to wake the man. She scooted down and withdrew the mass of length from the front hole of his boxers with a hungry glint in her eye. Dalia glanced up to make sure her boyfriend was still sleeping, a grin taking root on her lovely lips. The naughty little librarian wrapped her lips around the top and began to take her time in enjoying the offering he had so carelessly let taunt her.

The bouncer had a feeling of missing something when the woman slipped from his grasp, but that sensation was soon replaced with something else warm. Very warm in a specific place. The giant's face twitched as the end of his rod was taken in.

Dalia's lips began to spread when she saw his features shift slightly, but she worked to compose herself. The woman focused on the task she'd chosen and wrapped her hand around the rod, pumping her head with more depth. She focused on teasing with a sliding tongue and suckling, going slow. Her eyes sparkled as they gazed up at the man, waiting for him to wake with eager silence and continued work.

Her fruition came in the form of a low, unguarded moan as his abs rippled and tensed gradually before her. His hand reached down to grasp at the back of her shirt and tug her forward with lazy, brute strength when his eyes parted groggily. His eyes did a pass, then stopped on her impish visage. He paused as his mind made attempt to focus.

Omigoooosh! the woman thought with an excited inward squeak. He is sooo sexyy~ She couldn't help a soft giggle, but kept going. Dalia scooted back to his waist and worked her boyfriend with more earnest, excited to see what he would do next. Her eyes shined bright as they watched for his reaction.

Hello gorgeous. Is this going to be a regular thing? he thought, pleased as she continued to work him over. As she sped, his expression tensed another notch and he released her shirt. She was doing well on her own-and he liked this kind of breakfast in bed-but his hand slid over the back of her head lightly. Her plaything moved in towards her as he began to roll his hips in a building rhythm.

Dalia was enjoying herself greatly, the prize of her task mainly the reactions Balroy had been giving. The memory of his body rippling and tensing, the soft moan that had left his lips...Dalia had to keep herself from wriggling up and mounting him right there and then. Good golly he is so sexy, she thought with a happy sigh through her nostrils.