A Talk In Castle Byers

That day went by quickly. Will had told Mike that he had somewhere special to show him, which was kind of confusing. It wasn't a public place, he said. Mike was anxiously waiting all day for this, what could happen?

"Where are we going?" He asked Will for the 100th time during that walk. Will shook his head and sighed.

"Somewhere really special. You're the only person I've shown this place to," Will whispered. Where could this fantastic place be?

Soon, they arrived at a small house. Instead of going inside, Will pulled him to the back. Soon, a small shack came into view. It looked so small, he wondered how they would both fit. Mike held back a judgmental snicker, why would he keep this...clubhouse...at this age? Nonetheless, he crawled inside with Will. It was decorated with pictures and a mattress. "Why's this place so...special?"

"It's my safe space. I practically grew up in here," the other hugged his knees to his chest, "When my dad-anyways, it's what makes me happiest. Besides you, of course."

God dammit! There was that ball of pity again! Why did he feel so bad? This was downright childish! Well...it was kind of sweet in a way. Will trusted him enough to show him a special place, which was just cute. "What did your dad do? You trailed off."

Will looked away, "He just, wasn't the best father. He was really mean to me and my brother. He always called me queer, a faggot, a fairy, it was terrible."

Mike bit his lip and took in a shaky breath. His heart was pounding against his chest, begging to be released. Will looked up at him with a hopeful smile, "I'm glad I can trust you, though. You're the only guy who's ever been, well, nice to me. You won't turn on me, right?"

That statement made Mike swallow harshly. Holy shit, the fact that one day he would have to tell Will it was a prank just made him feel terrible. The fact that he had gained this boys trust just to break it again...holy shit. "I won't, I promise."

He hated that he just lied.

Will surged forward and hugged Mike tightly. He saw a few tears roll down his face, "I love you, Mike. Nobody has ever cared for me like you do."

He cradled Will's face, wiping away the tears running from his eyes. His perfect lips just looked so tempting...why did Mike have to think like this? But he couldn't help himself from he connected their lips. Will made a noise of surprise.

Mike liked this.

Mike LOVED this.

He loved the feeling of caressing and grabbing Will as if he was actually his. He loved the way Will was so happy. He just loved everything about this.