I feel sick

TW: s/icide mentions

That's not how Mike wanted for things to go at all. He wanted to let Will down gently. Instead, Jane decided to be a total bitch and ruin everything! This situation made him feel sick. Like, physically sick. He felt really bad for playing with his emotions like that.

Mike still showed up to school the next day. He couldn't see Will with their friends, which was something he expected. Who would wanna hang out with people who knew their whole relationship was a dare?

By the end of the day, Mike hadn't seen Will at all. Not even once. Dustin, Lucas, and Max seemed a bit worried as well. Jane seemed too proud of herself to be considered normal. When the group walked home she explained her behavior. "Well someone had to say it! It's true!"

"Yeah, but did you really have to tell him that the world would be better without him? That's too harsh."

"Oh, it was just teasing. He needs to learn how to take a joke."

Max scoffed and was the first person to speak up after minutes of silence, "Do you not know how bitchy you sound right now? He shouldn't have to take a joke that fucking rude."

"I agree," Lucas shook his head in disappointment, "you've been a real cunt lately. Telling someone to kill themselves isn't something you should joke about so lightly."

"Cry about it. Stop acting like you're all saints when you played with his feelings too."

-

Mike clutched his stomach as he was curled up on his bed. Guilt can make you feel really bad, that's for sure. Should he call him? No...maybe talk face to face sometime? That didn't feel right either. Should he just give him some space? He seemed really messed up after what El said.

Wheeler rolled over to his other side, facing a wall. Poor Will...he must feel like shit after everything. Suddenly Nancy bursted into his room without knocking, "What the hell, Mike?!"

"Have you ever heard of knoc-"

"You asked him out as a dare? What is wrong with you?"

His heart dropped to the bottom of his stomach. Mike didn't say anything, he just hung his head in shame. "I can't believe you..."

She left his after a few minutes of silence. Tears spilled from his eyes. She was right. What he did was really messed up and he didn't even know if he could fix it.