Chapter 1 Crazy Tharn

Tharn is a very successful business tycoon. He worked hard to reach the top and build his own empire. He became a multi-millionaire when he was just 22. He can have everything in a snap. He wants someone who will love him and will stay with him forever.

Tharn lived alone, strived hard alone, and became successful on his own.

When he met Type, he knew at that moment he was the one he had been looking for.

When he saved Type from those gangsters, Tharn had this urge to protect this guy all his life. He asked him to be his boyfriend. Type rejected him many times because of the fact that he is not attracted to the same sex. But when Tharn threatened him to take his own life, Type got scared. He didn't know how it happened, but just last month, they had already celebrated their first year.

Tharn's POV

"I said no!!!" I saw how Type suddenly changed his face to being scared. It's the third time he asked my permission for that trip. That's a school trip, and of course, outsiders are not allowed. I won't let him go without me. That will never happen.

"But, babe, I promise I'll be good. I won't forget all your rules." Now he is acting like a cute kitten in front of me.

"Stop it. I will never allow you."
He walked out and slammed the door.
I can see that it made him mad again.

I called one of my trusted men, Max, and asked him to follow Type again secretly.

Yes, all my people know how obsessed I am with Type. He is the only person who can accept me for who I am, and I love him so much. He is my lifeline. All this hard works are for him to live a good life. I want to provide him with everything that he wants. I want my Type to be happy with me.

I was abandoned by my parents when I was young. I promised myself that I would be successful without asking for help from anyone.

We've been staying under one roof for a year already.
I made sure that he would always go straight home after school.

Whenever he is mad, like how he is today, he would go shopping and try to max out my card. I just let him. If that's his way of releasing his anger towards me, I am fine with it.

After a few minutes, Max already informed me that Type was already on his favorite stress-reliever place. I wonder how much would be his bill this time.

~~~~~
Type's POV

I swear, I'm really tired of this setup. I wonder what more I need to prove to him that I'll be a faithful partner. He's terrified of the fact that I may leave him anytime. As if I can do that. I love him. I love him so much that sometimes I think we are not doing it right already.

He doesn't like it when I'm talking alone with anyone. Because of that fact, I have only a few friends.

Without him, maybe I was dead already. Those gangsters almost killed me because I slept with one of the guy's wives. That woman flirted with me first. Tharn saved me. Until now, no one can touch even a strand of my hair. He gave me the protection that I needed.

I saw Max, his loyal assistant, following me. He still has no trust in me. Tharn wouldn't let me shop without him or this guy following me.

I lost my mood to shop. I called my Joong to drive me home. He is my personal driver.

Among Tharn's trusted men, only Joong has the guts to talk to me. Others are afraid of Tharn.

"Joong, can we go to Starbucks first? I want some coffee."

"Did you already inform boss Tharn?"

"What the hell, Joong? I just want to buy a drink. Why do I need to ask permission for every movement I'll do?"

"Because he is Tharn, and you know how will he react to the this," Joong replied.

I called my boyfriend. "I'm going to buy a coffee. Joong won't let me without your permission. So fucking say yes already! How annoying!!!"

I lost my cool again. I hate how controlling he is.

"Baby, calm down, okay? Buy anything you want. Just let Joong know." I can hear him laughing from the other line.

That manipulative bastard. How dare he laugh at me?

"Now drive straight to the coffee shop." I ordered my driver.

I can see Joong controlling to burst from laughter too.

"Fuck you."

"No, I was just laughing because you have the guts to swear on Boss Tharn. It is cool."

"Shut up!"
I let him buy my coffee and waited for him inside the car.

When we reached home, I just washed up and slept.

I woke up due to a sudden movement on our bed.

"Babe, how's your shopping?" Tharn asked me.

"Didn't your spy tell you already?" I gritted my teeth.
He just laughed at me as a response.
"I told you to stop sending men to follow me. This is annoying, babe!"

"Babe, it's for your protection. I just want you safe."

"No, you're just a jealous asshole." I yelled.

He keeps on sniffing my neck.

"You know I want you all by myself, right?"
I knew it.

I ignored him.

"I'm tired of this already." I uttered. He stopped laughing. I know how much he hates these words.

He looks so mad now.

He sucked my neck and made sure that there would be marks left on it.

"Don't cover. I want to see these tomorrow. Don't hide them. I want to show everyone that you are mine."

He's crazy.