37. Don't Text Craig

The more Mia thinks about it, the more ridiculous it all seems. Is she actually going to believe a conspiracy that Craig spent five minutes explaining? There are so many things it can be before it's that. Maybe Mia is just so tired that her eyes are playing tricks on her. Yeah, she convinces herself, that must be it.

Mia changes into a pair of pajamas. She sits in bed, laughing at her ridiculousness. Her? An experiment? That's ridiculous. Mia's life is full of a comfortable amount of normalness. Thinking that anything as exciting as Craig's theory can happen to Mia is bizarre. Clearly she's just had a long night. She needs to sleep.

And that's what she does. She closes her eyes and drifts to sleep.

***

"What?" you say, disappointed.

"What is it?" Grace asks.

"I don't know." You shrug. "I just thought that choice would have a different ending, you know? Like, that she'd venture by herself or something."

"It is good that she didn't continue with that theory," the computer explains. "It would have ruined everything."

"Yeah? How so?"

The computer doesn't give a direct answer. You eventually leave when you realize that Mia is going to be sleeping for awhile. You can't help but feel disappointed. Not only did you waste a whole day, but you wasted it on an anticlimactic ending, too.

Congratulations! You just got the FALSE ALARM ending! Go back to "1. Morning" in order to try again!

Ending: 19/19