1. Morning

Mia wakes up at 5:30 A.M. to a blaring alarm. She blindly searches around for her phone, which is shrieking the annoying default noise. After a couple of seconds, she finally finds it and turns it off. She begrudgingly sits herself up. Her dog, Benjamin, a small Yorkshire Terrier, leaps onto her bed. Mia laughs tiredly and pets her dog. Benjamin excitedly licks her face.

"Alright, alright," she says with a smile. She picks Benjamin up and sets him onto the floor. "I need to get ready for work."

Mia approaches her closet. Two of the same looking black pantsuits hang on the very right of her closet. She randomly grabs one and puts it on. Then, she does her hair and makeup.

After graciously saying goodbye to Benjamin, Mia goes to her car. She checks the time. She got dressed quickly. She could get to work early today.

Well, she thinks, I could stop at a coffee shop and grab something to drink. Or I could get to work early and be able to finish earlier. Therese always makes fun of me for coming five minutes late, but a coffee would be nice...

This is Grace. I pop up like this on your screen. This is your first choice of the day. Just make your decision by following the directions. What are you going to choose for Mia?

Get Some Coffee! ... Chapter 2

Go to Work Early ... Chapter 20