38. Talk to Mia

"Mia, listen," you say. You have your hands up. "This is the first time I've ever been at this computer, I didn't realize that you were actually a real per—"

Before you can finish your sentence, Mia grabs something and swings it as hard as she can. It makes contact with the side of your head. The impact causes you to stumble for a minute. After another hit you are on the floor, unconscious.

Mia gasps heavily. She drops the item she found, which happens to be a plant in a clay pot. "I'm sorry," she whispers to your slumped  body. She hops over you and approaches the large computer.

She looks at the large image of herself on the screen. Mia can't believe it. All this time. All of these years. She has been unable to make choices for herself her whole life. Now she's going to change that.

Mia turns the computer off. She also goes under the desk where the tower is and turns that off, too. She then unplugs the tower and cuts the cord with a pair of scissors that are resting on the large desk. Once Mia is satisfied, she walks out of the room.

She closes the door, not noticing the screen as it turns back on.

Congratulations! You just got the MISSION FAILED ending! Go back to "1. Morning" in order to try again!

Ending: 4/19