Elementals VS Sky People

"Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things." ~Bellamy Blake, The 100

⭐Cher's P.O.V. ⭐

"Tie her up!" A boy pointing a gun at my face yells. A lot of people surround me and I'm pushed to the ground. My hands are pulled behind my back, and I scream as they tie my wrist tight. "Bellamy, stop!" I hear someone yell. I can't see who it is because my face is on the ground. "What do you have to say, princess?" I hear him ask her.

"You can't just hurt her. Why don't I just talk to her." Whoever this girl is, it is nice to stand up for me. "Fine. Her hands stay tied though." I'm pulled off of the ground and I cough. The taste of dirt is gross, I hope that never happens again. "Here, come with me." A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes says walking over. She gives me a soft smile and I give her one back.

We enter a tent and I sit down. "Jasper, come in." He walked in and the second he saw me he ran over and hugged me. "Why are your wrists still tied, Cher?"

"He wouldn't let her take them off." I tell him. "Sorry, he's like that. I'll give you guys a little time to yourselves." The girl says and leaves the tent. Jasper unties my wrist and looks at me. "Hurry run away." I look at him and shake my head no, "I can't they'll suspect you. I'm staying, plus remember i grew up on the ground not outer space."

He smiles, "Your right. Except your people were killed from Grounders, that's how we found you." I look at him. "They're all gone?" I ask. "Yeah, maybe you can stay here."

"Maybe. I'll talk to whoever that was once they come in again." He looks outside the tent, "You mean Clarke." He tells me and I nod. Speaking of the devil, she walks in. "Here, I've convinced Bellamy to let you stay. What's your name?" She asked. "Cher." I tell her. She shakes my hand, "Welcome to camp, Cher." Jasper smiles wide at this.