The Secret To Life Is Told

"Tell me the secret of immortality brat!" Seriously he's still going on about that. "For the 1,000th time I don't know what your talking about." I tell him again. He's been asking the same question for the past three weeks, and it's getting annoying.

Even though I know the answer I will still never tell him. That's right everyone. It's me Savanna Dove. The one that has been to different dimensions.

I'm originally from the normal world (material). Where every world I've been to has either been a TV Show, Movie, or Book series. I've been to the bending world, spirit world, and more.

When I was in the Bending world I learned an important thing. The secret to immortal life and the world after life. Once someone or thing is gone there is no way to restore it to the way it was before. Whatever you want restored has already moved on somewhere else.

Like when you try bringing a human being back to life, it won't work. Their spirit has already moved on and tampering with their body can create multiple things named different in other worlds. Like in the world I'm in now it would be considered a Homunculi.

These are demons created with no spirit, just a soul not even attached to a real body for that matter.

You know that anime FullMetal Alchemist? Well, I'm trapped in that world and unlike the rest, there is no way home without giving up something in return. A day after coming here I was captured by 'Father' and placed in a prison. Today was when everything changed, but I was yet to know that.