Vampire Knight

"Why don't you want him to know that your here?" I want to ask him, but no one is ready for the Kuran's dark secrets to be awakened.

"I'm not ready to face him after everything." I admit, and look away hoping Hannabusa won't continue talking about Kaname and I's brother and sister relationship, it's complicated.

We we're walking around the school grounds. Hannabusa ditched his class to catch up with me. I haven't seen him since my parents were killed, so about 9 years. "What are you and Kaname hiding? I'm sick and tired of being told lies, Aria."

"Trust me, I really want to tell you, but I don't know how you'll react." That caught him off guard and he stopped walking. "Aria what do you mean?" I turn around and the night class was approaching us. "Aido, I got to go." I try leaving but he grabs my wrist. " Hannabusa please let go. Kaname's coming." I say urgently. "I'm not letting go until you tell me."

"Sorry for this Aido." He looked confused until I kicked him and ran off hiding my scent so Kaname wouldn't know I was there.

Hannabusa Aido's P.O.V.

"You alright Aido?" Kaname ask approaching me, and I scoff. " I will once you and Aria tell me what your families hiding."

"Aria's here?" Crap now he knows she's here. Aria's going to hate me. "I meant when we find her, Kaname." I lie hoping its convincing enough.

Right then and there I'm slapped right across the face. Not a sound was made from the other students in the night class. "Don't lie to me Aido, where is she." My mouth stays closed and Kaname grabs me then slams me into a nearby tree. "Now Aido, we can do this the easy way or the hard way." I still don't reply, keeping my mouth closed biting onto my lip. "Hard way it is then."

"Looking for me, Kaname?"

There a few feet away stood Aria Kuran. My angel, that I can never have...

♪Aria's P.O.V.♪

"Looking for me, Kaname?" I say coming out of my hiding place crossing my arms slowly. "So you are alive. I've missed you." He says dropping Hannabusa and walking over to me expecting what I'm guessing is a hug.

Just when he gets close enough I whisper, " You may have everyone here at your feet, but remember I know everything that your keeping from them. So don't expect me to hug you and act like nothing happened 9 years ago."

With that I walked off towards the headmasters office with a dizzy Hannabusa and a pissed off Vampire Brother.