The Mark (House of Anubis)

This book is on my account now!! I started writing it this year. 5 years in the making!!!

~Believe4Ever14~

——————————————————

~Sierra's P.O.V.~

I finally found Anubis House and walked in. It's my second year here and a lot happened last year. We created a group called Sibuna, we all found clues and these Egyptian puzzle pieces, we found out Nina was the chosen one, and we built the Cup Of Ankh. Also, we found out I am Isis's descendant.

I opened the door to House Of Anubis, I'm a month late. You see I live in Colorado and we've had bad weather and my flight kept getting canceled. So here I am. "Who was that?" I set my suitcase on the floor and the whole Sibuna gang comes into the room and when they see me they smile big. "Sierra! Where have you been?" Amber squeals and hugs me tight.

"Amber can't breathe." I tell her and she lets go. I exchange hugs with everyone and Nina ask, "Where were you?" I smile. "Colorado was having bad weather and my flight kept getting canceled until now." I tell them. Then they look at each other nervous. "Guy's what's wrong?" I ask them.

"We have another mystery and it involves a spirit who is mad at Osiris and is looking for you. She wants us to find the Mask Of Anubis and all this other stuff." If I had my bag I probably would have dropped it. I guess my expression shows it. "Sierra, we won't let her find out your 'it'."

"Okay. I'll be down in a little. I need to go unpack." I rush upstairs and unpack everything and head downstairs when I trip down the last 2 steps and someone catches me. I feel these sparks and they help me stand back up. "Are you okay?" I look and see a blond guy, with brown/hazel/blue eyes. I snap out of it before it looks like I'm staring.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." I tell him and start walking away when he grabs my wrist. Same sparks. What the heck is happening?! "I'm Eddie." He says. "Sierra." I tell him. "I haven't seen you before, are you new?" He asked me.

"My question is are you new? I was here last year, but bad weather canceled my flight here for a month." I replied, getting his hand off of my wrist. "Oh, um, yeah I'm new. See you around." He leaves out the front door. Weird.

"Sierra are you okay?" Fabian asks. I notice him standing a few feet away. "Y-Yeah. So back to the mystery, can you fill me in on everything that's happened?" He nods smiling and I follow him into his room. Not forgetting the spark feeling on my wrist a few minutes ago. I longed for his touch, and I don't know why.