Simple Mornings

Emilio dropped me off at home around 7 and left me at the door with a passionate and whiff of his cologne. I walked upstairs to a note on my bedroom door.

*Be back by 9, went out for dinner. Xoxo, Mom & Dad.*

"Fuckers," I said as I ripped the paper off the door. I took off my shoes and plopped on my bed. As I laid there staring at the ceiling Grey Eyes popped in my head. I told myself I can't let my guard down because of everything that's happened. I need to think about myself, future and career, instead of my desires and lusty imagination. I closed my eyes for a second and popped up, I felt exhausted even though I haven't done anything all day. I went to my vanity to wrap my hair and put on my bonnet, then I stripped and prepared a bubble bath. Instead of waiting for the tub to fill, picked out my outfit for tomorrow and scrolled Twitter for a while.

I was interrupted in my bath because Grey Eyes wanted to call and I answered. He didn't want anything, he called to check on me. When I informed him I was relaxing in a bath he told me to enjoy the rest of my bath and hung up.

Any other night I'd be happy my parents got back home late but I didn't exactly want to be left alone. Well, I didn't want to go to sleep knowing no one else was home. Calling Grey Eyes ran across my mind but I didn't want to bother him with something so small. I woke up at 5 like I always did on school days yet this morning felt different, mainly because my parents walked in loud and drunk around the time I walked out the bathroom after my morning shit. I ran downstairs to scold them.

"You guys have jobs you know," I said angrily.

"Yesh, but wes can call out shick," my mom managed. My dad laughed and the walked past me up to their room. I stomped back up the stair to finish preparing for school. I put on the mini plaid skirt and AC/DC tee I picked out the night before. The hardest part of the morning was getting my hair into the Barbie ponytail I wanted. I was walking out of the house at 6:45 as usual. The feeling that this morning was different wasn't wrong. I got a text from Grey Eyes telling me not to catch the bus and he'll pick me up at 7. I got rides to school up until my freshman year when my brother left for college and my parents said fuck me. Even though I could drive and I had a car I didn't want to pay for gas. I was now confused about why Grey Eyes rode the bus his first day at school.

"Put on some stockings," was the first thing he said to me when he got out his car. My expression was loud because he immediately rephrased his command. "Your skirt is kinda small, don't you think you should put on some stockings? Please?" It was sexy how his irritation showed through his smile.

"Fine, it's a little chilly out here anyway," I said as I turned back to unlock the door. "Come in and sit down, you don't have to wait outside." I hopped up the steps and put on some black fishnets and slipped my Vans back on. "Let's go," I said once I got back downstairs.

"Good morning, by the way, I apologize for getting upset about your outfit. You look nice." I looked at him and smiled.

"It's okay." Once we were in the car I noticed his out, it was simple but it caught my eye because of his grey sweats. I tried not to look but I kept searching.

"Want some breakfast," he asked breaking my focus.

"Yeah, that's fine," I immediately answered before he looked at me. I put my eyes back on his sweats which now reminded me of his beautiful eyes. His eyes which I dreamed about last night, those majestic moons looking down at me as he thrust inside me.

"Are you okay?" I snapped back into reality.

"Huh? Oh," I let out a weak chuckle. "I'm fine, just thinking."

"About?"

"Nothing, it doesn't matter. Can we get McDonald's breakfast?"

"Yeah." He stopped at the drive-thru and order for both of us. I wasn't disappointed either. On top of that, he got me an extra-large caramel frappe with extra caramel. When he handed it to me I impulsively kissed him
"You're welcome," he smiled. I sat back and blushed. I finished breakfast before we got to school. We sat in the car for a few minutes as I finished my frappe.

"If you were waiting for me I could've finished this in Yao's class."

"No, I was enjoying our time together. We only have Mr. Li's class and lunch together."

"Yeah, I have a free class 5th block, where are you then?" He looked at me looking for any hint of me joking.

"I'm in the library, usually helping out and running errands."

"Well," I said undoing my seat belt and picking up my purse and backpack. "I guess we'll be seeing each other three times during the day." I opened the car door to get out when he rushed out of the car and closed it back then opened it again.

"That's my job Querido." I looked up at him like he was crazy and shook my head. We walked into the school together. "I'm going to my locker." I nodded and headed to my homeroom.

"Waddup Yao," I yelled from the doorway.

"Good morning Miss Oliver, how was your weekend?" I walked to his desk and held my hand out for my almond bar.

"Laid back," I answered after my beloved nutrition bar was in my hand. "Yours?"

"Just fine, thank you for asking." I tilted my head and took my seat. Not long after Emilio entered the room followed by a few other students. He took his seat next to mine and I smiled at him. He licked his lips looking at me, I crossed my legs and turned away. Once what seemed to be everyone in the class sat down and the bell rang Yao announced that all we'd be doing nothing but working with our partners to finish the projects. Which is due a week from today.