Emilio and I Part 2

"I'm ready," I rasped in his ear. He buried his lips into my neck and I moaned sofly. He slipped my shirt over my head, leading kisses down my neck to my chest and my breast. He continued down to my torso and belly button reaching my jeans he unbuttoned and pulled them down. I pulled my ankles free now I was half naked horny and being tortured. He peppered kisses up and down my legs.

"Go to the bed," he demanded and I obied. He stripped out of his hoodie and sweats. He walked over to where I was sitting on the bed. I lightly rubbed his dick, it twitched at my touch. I looked up at him making intense eye contact. I felt myself get wetter thinking about it in my mouth. I motioned to pull down his boxers and he ran his hand through my hair. I pushed him back so I could get on my knees. I pull them down shocked at his big long dick.

How the hell am I going to fit this in my mouth, I thought as I brung my mouth towards him. I put his tip in my mouth teasing him with my tongue. I looked up at him as I forced more of his dick in my mouth. I wasn't going to give up. I bobbed my head and wiggled my tongue to please him. I heard a moan escape him and I decided to go fast. Then I took it out and licked his tip more. It twitched again.

"Fuck my mouth," I said without thinking. Shit, I thought as he grabbed my hair, forcing himself back into my mouth. He was aggressive and I liked it. I liked how his dick twitched again and I moved my tongue around it as much as I could. He moaned loud as he came in my mouth. He took his dick out and looked at me. I didn't know whether to spit or swallow. I said fuck it and swallowed. He smiled at me and bit his bottom lip.

"Stand up." I stood, he grabbed my throat and kissed me. This kiss felt different from the others. It was aggressive and meaningful. I sucked his tongue until he pulled away biting my lip. He pushed me on the bed and looked down at me. "Your body is a masterpiece. My favorite thing to look at." I looked up at him feeling my new underwear soak in my juices. I bit my lip hard looking at his dick that was already hard again. He hovered over me and kissed my nose. Then he pulled my panties down eyeing my soaked vagina. "My turn," he mumbled seductively.

He sucked hard on my clit making my head spin then he inserted two fingers inside me. I arch my back off the bed and moan in pleasure.

"Fuck," I moan out. He plunged his fingers in and out of me and fast and he could. I gripped the sheets feeling my orgasm creep on me. I try to push his head away tortured by this lustful indulgence. He doesn't move but only sucks harder on my clit this time licking it as well. I pull on the hair and grind on his face. My legs started to shake and my stomach got tight.

My orgasm lasted for what felt like a life time I could stop twitching ever afterwards. My grey eyed torturer looked at my lewd expression.

"We made a mess," he said smiling. I sat up looking down at my bare freshly shaven vagina and the darkened puddle I laid in.

"Oh my-" I didn't finish because he smash his lips into mine again. I looked up at him waiting for his next move. "I-I'm ready." I didn't think I was but I craved him, I wanted to be one with him.

"Are you," he asked teasingly rubbing his dick. I licked my lips and nodded. He kept looking at me. I spread my legs. He licked his lips looking at my still dripping vagina. Rubbing his dick teasingly on my clit. He reached into his nightstand and opened a box of condoms.  He then grabbed one out, ripped it open, put it on, and grabbed my leg lifting it and entered me.

"Ow," I whinced in pain. He stopped. "Don't move." He hovered over me.

"You're gripping me too tight. I might cum," he moaned resting his head on my shoulder. I let my hurting vagina rest andwrapped my arms around him. After a few more seconds I flipped over to get on top. I was shocked by my own strength and it was obvious he was too. I slowly say down on his dick. "Fuck," he groaned as I bounced lightly. He gripped my hips as I bounced. He sensed I was tired and started to move his hips smashing into my ass. I couldn't help but moan as he fucked me from the bottom. I gripped his thighs to hold onto as he pounded me.

He sat up looking into my eyes with his beautiful moons. We stopped moving, catching out breath. I kissed him as I started to move my hips straddled in his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moved my hips even faster in his lap.

"Fuck," I moaned. "I'm gonna cum again."

"Not yet," he said, his breath still ragged. I tried to hold my long wanted orgasm. "Cum," he moaned. And with his words I allowed my satisfaction to exit my body and so did he. We both finished out climax at the same time. I climbed off of him and laid down, exhausted.

"What the fuck," I finally said. He looked at me and smiled.

"We're pretty good for first timers," I joked breathlessly. I laughed.

"I need a shower."

"It's," he paused and looked at the digital clock.  "It's 11:48. Mari and her friends are probably asleep."

"Exactly, best time for me to shower," I said sitting up. He pulled my hair playfully.

"Please stay." I looked at him and smiled.

"'Kay." I laid down for second and popped back up. "Can we take the comforter off?" He nodded and pulled off the condom and putting on some basketball shorts on. He pulled the navy comforter off his bed and walked out the room. I threw off my bra and snuggled under the bed sheet. He walked back in and smiled.

"Comfy?"

"Yeah," I said lifting the sheet inviting him in. He crawled in bed next to me. I put my hair in a messy bun that I'd regret later on and layed my head on his chest letting sleep take over me.