Meet the Family

"Yes, yes, yes!" I couldn't hold back my pleasure as he thrusted inside of me. He gripped my hair ans pulled it back earning another moan from me. He gave three more strokes before he came inside. "You're going to be the death of me," I said laying on my stomach.

"Maybe," he joked laying beside me. I looked at him as he drew circles on my shoulder. My phone rang from across the room, I humped up and answered.

"Hi daddy," I answered looking for my underwear.

"What're you doing darling?"

"Nothing finishing up my room about to take a shower."

"And Emilio," he questioned. I looked at him.

"He's sitting on my bed," I said halfway lying.

"Hayden is going to call you to look at these couches." I started to look for my clothes even faster.

"Okay." My dad hung up and I pulled up my pants and looked at Emilio who was holding my shirt. "Give it to me."

"Come get it." I walked over and snatched my shirt and as soon as I put it on my phone rang. I immediately answered.

"What theme are you thinking? Dad wants simple colors. You like creme? Or grey?"

"Grey, with white throw pillows. Ew, no. Just a grey suede couch. We can always look online. Don't rush the decision okay?"

"Okay, be ready when we get back we're leaving for dinner." I hung up and went to my closet.

"What should I wear," I asked Emilio.

"No panties," he said licking his lips.

"I'm serious, what should I wear?"

"I'm serious too. But wear a dress, the black turtleneck. And those suede booties. The ones in the white and gold box." I looked at him shocked he remembered my clothes and shoes. I smiled and closed the closet door. I took off my clothes and put on the outfit he asked.

I looked at myself in the mirror that was on the wall

I looked at myself in the mirror that was on the wall. I was naked under the dress. He was dressed when I walked back out.

"You need to put on a bra," he said in a deep tone. I looked him up and down making a face.

"No," I said walking to the vanity to do my hair. I watched him walk to my dresser and pick up a beige bra.

"Put it on. Now." I rolled my eyes and held out my hand.

"Unzip me," I said as he put the bra inmy hand. He did and I slipped my arms out the sleeves. I put the bra on and looked up at Emilio. "I'll kick you."

"You might, but right now you'll do your hair," he smiled. I rolled my eyes and brushed curl cream through my hair with my fingers. Once my hair was soft and curly I brushed it into a high ponytail. I topped the look with silver hoops. Emilio opened my jewelry box and put a silver chain around the turtle neck. My door opened and I turned my head to see my father.

"You look nice," he said smiling.

"Thank you daddy." Emilio followed my dad out the room. I stayed sitting at my vanity and put on lipgloss. I grabbed my purse and phone, checked for my keys and walked out to the living room.

"Stop sitting around and talking, let's go I'm starving," I said taking my keys out my purse and opening the door. They all got up and followed me out the condo.

******

"Well look who decided to come," a small lady said looking at Emilio. "And he brought guests, Emilia," she yelled looking back.

"Tía let us in, it's cold," he said sounding irritated. She moved aside and grabbing my hand he led us into the dinning room. "Mamá, wear can Mr. Oliver put his dish?" His mother was wearing a grey top and jeans, her hair was in a slick back ponytail. She smiled at us and grabbed the dish from my father's hand.

"Hi, I'm Emilia Álvarez, I'm Emilio's mother. Nice to meet you." My dad shook her hand.

"Ashura Oliver. This is my son Hayden." Hayden and Mrs. Álvarez shook hands. She finally hugged me.

"If you guys would follow me to the den where everyone should be," Emilio said taking my hand again. His father noticed him and company and walked over. "Jefe."

"Hijo," he said smiling. "Miss Hestia, you look even more beautiful since the last time I saw you," he said kissing my hand. "I'm Gabriel Álvarez, how are you."

"Good, I'm Ashura, how do you do." They shook hands. Emilio pulled me away from them to meet his other family.

"Liliana, Luciana, Adria, Vivian, this is Hestia. Hestia these are my primas." The four girls smilled and hugged me.

"Hi, I've heard so much about you from Marisol," the shortest one said. "I'm Adria."

"I'm Luciana, that's my twin sister, it's really nice to meet you." The twins had grey eyes just like Emilio. They other two had brown eyes. "Vivian say something don't be rude." She looked me up and down and walked away.

"She's not the social butterfly," Emilio said wrapping his arm around around my waist. Two guys about his height walked up and smiled.

"Look at little Emi, he's got a girlfriend," the brown haired one said.

"She's pretty too," the other one said.

"Alejandro, Manolo. Meet Hestia." I gave them a smile gripping his shirt with the hand I had on his back.

"Hi," I said softly holding my hand out to shake.

"I'm Manolo," the brown haired one said kissing my hand. I looked at my hand and forced a smile. "I'm Emilio's older cousin. Alejandro here is shy. He'll warm up to you."

"Time to eat," Emilio's mom said loudly. He pulled me out of the room quickly.

We fixed our plates and went to his room. We are silently until Marisol walked in. She wore a purple sweater dress with  knee high black socks.

"What do you want," Emilio said coldly, chewing his turkey.

"Everyone's looking for you two," she said softly. I looked at his face which gave me a feeling he was irritated. "I'll tell them you guys are eating." He looked at her as she walked away.

"What's wrong with you," I asked putting my plate beside me.

"Nothing," he said standing up. "Stay here." He walked out the room leaving me with my thoughts.