Fears, Tears and a Pinky Promise

I kicked off my shoes when I plopped on my bed.

"What the hell is wrong with you," Emilio asked me from my doorway. I looked at like he was crazy. "You just cleaned your room, now look just kicking your shoes off. Here hold this," he said handing me his fries. He picked up my shoes and put them in the closet, exactly where I got them from.

"Thank you I guess."

"I should whoop you." I rolled my eyes.

"Here's your damn fries." He took the fries from my hand and sat next to me on my bed.

"You know it's only 1?" I looked at my phone.

"I'm not planning on leaving my room again 'til 3, so get comfy amorcito. I'm lazy," I said taking my clothes off and walking to my closet. I looked at my clothes and walked back out. "Nap time."

"Really?"

"Yeah, now move, I want to get comfortable." I snuggled under the cover and sheet and laid close to the wall. I heard him take his shoes off, then he laid beside me on top the covers. "I'll strangle you if you get grease on my blanket.

"I put them on your night stand calm down," he said kissing the side of my head. "Dame un beso por favor."

"No," I said shutting my eyes. He laid on top of me. "Get off me."

"Beso beso. Besito. Ahora."

"Okay, I will give you a damn kiss. Just get off me. How are you that skinny yet so heavy?" I turned my head and puckered my lips for a kiss.

"Get up and give me a kiss." I sat up and grabbed his face.

"Are you ready for the most epic kiss ever?" He nodded his head. I bring his face forward motioning to kiss him, just as our lips came to each other I licked him. He pulled away and looked at me. I laughed. "Epic right," I managed through my laughter.

"Totally," he said grabbing me. I tried to pull away but he held me. "Now my turn."

"Oh my god! No! Ew," I laughed struggling to get out his arms. He licked my face four times before letting me go. "You're disgusting."

"You licked me first. How do I taste?"

"Like coconut," I teased.

"Really?"

"No, but you smell like it," I said getting into his lap. "You interrupted my almost nap. Now I'm not tired."

"I can put you to sleep," he said smirking. I laughed.

"Nice try lover boy. We're not doing that today."

"Why not," he asked kissing my neck. "Can I at least," he look down then back you at me.

"No, you're not licking, kissing, sucking, or fucking me."

"Yeah because you don't want to." I looked him in his eyes.

"I want to," I said taking a pause. "But I'm not going to."

"Then get off my lap."

"No." He smiled and held me close to him. "Okay, let go."

"Uh uh, I love you," he said snuggling his head into my breasts. I rested my chin on his head.

"I love you too." I closed my eyes content with the moment.

******

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up on Emilio's chest. I looked up at him.

"Mi querida. How was your nap?"

"Good I guess. What time is it," I asked looking out the window.

"About 4:20." I stretched and laid back on his chest. "Hayden and Alaia left about 15 mintues ago. They went to the store." I mumbled gibberish and patted his shoulder. I popped my head up and smiled at him. "What's up," he asked without looking away from his phone.

"Nothing," I replied. I rolled over off of him and looked at my wall. He leaned over to me.

"Something. Talk to me." I turned over to look at him.

"My brother told me said don't let sex be the reason I love you. And it's not. But I felt obligated to tell you that because you said it first. I meant it when I said it. But I think we're doing everything out of order." Tears swelled into my eyes. "Emilio, you're the second person I've ever dated. I want you to be the last. But we're young so we'll probably break up when we get older because we actu-" He kissed me.

"Hush mi querida, even if we don't stay together,  we've enjoyed the time we had. We don't know what will happen. But I know that no matter what, I want you. I don't care if I have to tell you everyday, I want you. Only you." I cried into my pillow. "You don't have to cry," he said carressing my hair. I looked up at him, my teary eyes meeting his moons. His eyes were genuine showing that he meant every word he said.

"Just don't hurt me," I managed through a series of sniffles. K
"I won't. I promise." I held my pinky up to seal the promise he linked his with mine and kissed his thumb. I did the same.