Morning News

He smirked and entered inside me. I let out a hushed moan keeping eye contact with him as he began to move.

"I wasn't planning on it, mi querida," he groaned into my ear picking up his pace. I dug my nails into his back feeling him hit my spot.

"Yes," I moaned squeezing tightly. I felt his dick twitch and I was near ready to cum too. He thrusted harder inside me and I couldn't hold my moans back any more. He hushed me with a kiss, though I was still loud.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum." His strokes became slower and less rushed as he came. I looked at him as he took off the condom and threw it inside the little trash can beside my bed. "Did you-"

"No," I said dryly. He smiled and licked his lips.

"My turn," I growled pulling me to him. His toyed with my clit while licking up and down my thigh. "You smell so good," he said carressing my thigh before sucking lightly onmy clit. I gripped the sheets with my right hand and bit my left wrist. He continued to pleasure my clit while he entered a finger inside me.

"Ooh," I moaned arching my back off the bed. He entered another finger. "I'm cumming," I cried out. He stopped and looked at me.

"Not until I say so." He slowly slipped his fingers in and out of my already soaked pussy and went back to my clit. I couldn't hold back anymore I came, hard. Yet he still kept going, which drove me crazy, my legs started to shake and I gripped his hair while grinding on his face. He finally stopped and looked at my exhausted body. "I never said so," he said smirking. I rolled my eyes and sat up. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Te amaré por siempre."

"What?" He shook his head and laid in my lap. "What'd you say? I know it was something about love, I love you too." He chuckled and pulled the comforter over his entire body. I lifted it. "I'll make you sleep on the floor." He laughed.

"I'll love you forever mi querida. Now let's go to sleep. And turn off that TV please." I reached for the remote and turned the TV down then off.

"Get off. We're cuddling," I demanded. He rolled over and got behind me. His body was warm and I felt safe. I let myself drift off to sleep.

I woke up abruptly and looked around my room. I looked beside me to see my grey eyed lover still sound asleep. I could have swore we went to sleep naked. I slipped out of bed and walked quietly to my closet for something to wear. I put on a black tank top and grey sweats and crawled back into behind. Emilio wrapped his arms around me.

"Buenos días mi querida," he smiled warmly with tired eyes.

"Good morning my love," I said kissing his head. "How'd you sleep?"

"Like a baby, until your brother and his girlfriend decided to be loud," he said sitting up. "I wonder who they'll be when she doesn't have a baby inside her," he joked.

"I slept like a baby, I didn't hear anything."

"Yeah, because you sleep with your head under the pillow. Who does that?"

"Me," I whined. "It's like super comfortable and it makes me feel safe. Then with you next to me it's like safety level 11." He raised his brow at me.

"Safe?" He looked in my eyes searching for an answer. "What do you need protection from?"

"It's not like that, it's like I can let all my worries and boundaries go when I'm with you." He smiled and kissed me. We sat on my bed, his forehead resting on mine, for another ten minutes before my brother knocked on my door.

"You guys want breakfast," he asked from outside the door.

"Yeah, we'll eat. Is it ready?"

"No, just seeing how much I have to cook."

"'Kay." I slipped out of bed and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Tia, can we talk?"

"Yeah what's going on," I struggled to say because of my mouth full of toothpaste.

"Mom text me and said dad be home tonight. So, if he was planning-"

"He wasn't. I'll take him home later," I interrupted. A part of me was angry my dad was coming home so soon and another curious about why. "Why's daddy coming home and not mom? What happened?" He shrugged.

"You're asking me like I can question our parents and get straight answers. Who the hell gets a divorce and doesn't split up?" We both laughed.

"Don't let them hear that. It seems to be their biggest secret that no one should dare to question," I joked. Hayden laughed and went down the stairs to cook breakfast.