Make It a Home

I looked around the condo and frowned. It didn't feel like home so I started moving things around and taking a lot of the pillows off the couch and putting them back on because there wasn't anywhere else to put them.

"Daddy," I yelled at my dad knowing her was working. "Daddy! Dad!" He finally walked to the living room. "We need to rid of this. I don't like it," I said pointing at the couch.

"Hestia, we'll do whatever you want when were actually moved in. Did you even finish unpacking your stuff in your room," he spoke softly but I could hear the irritation in his voice.

"No, I'll do that now." He turned back to his room and I walked to my room. Looking at my suitcases then to my closet. I opened the doors to reveal the empty room except the hangers. I got to work immediately with my bigger suitcase, my shirts, pants and skirts. Then to my smaller one, all my pajamas, from the cotton to the silk ones . I moved to my dresser with my duffle bag. I arranged everything the same way as I did at home.

"Hello little princess," Hayden said frightening me.

"Hi brother." I looked up at him and Emilio I was shocked at the sight.

"Here's a present," Hayden said showing me a new vanity. It was grey, which matched the theme of my room, decorated with lights around the mirror and Crystal looking nobs on the drawers. I smiled.

"Wait, how much was this? You shouldn't spend so much on me, seriously," I said dropping my face

"My mother bought it for you," Emilio answered. "I dont know how much it cost. You can thank her tonight during dinner." I hugged my brother and Emilio after they set my vanity where I asked them to. My dad walked into the room as I began to unpack my things into the new vanity.

"You're working quite fast Tia," he said analyzing my room and progress.

"I didn't have much to bring and I've been working since this morning. It's close to 1 isn't it?" He looked to his watch and nodded.

"We're leaving for the Álvarez house at 3."

"What?"

"Your brother wants to meet the boy's family and I wouldn't mind it either." I looked at my father as he walked further into my room. "How was your weekend with them anyway darling," he asked stopping at my vanity, he rubbed his hand across it.

"It was good. I enjoyed spending time with him and his family," I said sheepishly. He smiled and turned to leave.

"We're leaving at three. I made a dish for them." I smiled as he left and Emilio came back into my room closing the door behind him.

"Who the hell in their right mind thought it'd be a great idea to invite my father to dinner? Huh?"

"Your brother asked me to take you, I suggested you all go."

"How did Hayden get your number?"

"I gave it to him after our conversation at the breakfast table you decided to excuse yourself from." He walked to my bed and sat down. I walked to stand in front of him when he pulled me onto him. "I want to know your family. I want my family to know yours. I want to be with you." I smiled slightly.

"I want you," I said breathing heavily. He pushed his head to mine pressing his lips roughly and passionately on mine. I kissed him back. "We can't," I said pulling away from the kiss. "Not here," I said again feeling him growing under my aroused counterpart.

"Here, mi amor, now."  I moaned softly, closing my eyes as he kissed my neck. I grinded on him getting him harded and myself wetter.

The knock at my door interrupted our moment. I pulled myself off of him and opened the door.

"Did I interrupt anything," Hayden asked as I opened the door. I forced a smile.

"No. What's up?"

"Dad and I are going home to finish packing. We'll call you for a  new couch. Okay princess?" I rolled my and looked back up to my brother.

"Okay, but go to a good store. I want a nice one." He smiled and exited my room. I sighed and lookes at Emilio.