Pleasure

He cuffed my hands behind my back and I laid my head on his pillow. Arching my back and letting my ass prop in the air. He pulled my shorts to my knees and slapped my ass lightly. I let a quick moan out.

"Are you sure? Your wrists are still bruised from this morning."

"I'm sure." After stripping and putting on a comdom he entered inside me and I tensed up against his body. His strokes were forceful but enjoyable, he smacked my ass and I let out a louder moan. He bent over to my ear.

"Hush mi querida," he groaned. I rolled my eyes back and bithis pillow as he started to rub my clit as well. His sighs and grunts of pleasure made me horny. I loved how I made him feel. And he wasn't shy to show it, nor was I and if I could scream I would.

He lifted my leg and started to go faster. My stubbornness got the best of me when I struggled at the grip of the cuffs. I wanted to grab something he was hitting so deep inside I couldn't stop shaking and on top of that I was about to cum.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum." Emilio sped up his play with my clitoris which made my legs shake even more. I couldn't help myself and I let go. I came, hard and then felt my body go limp. Emilio reached for the cuff keys and unlocked them. He turned me over and lifted both my legs.

"I'm not done with you yet." He grinned at me. My body felt hot and ready for more. I looked up at him as he went slipped into my soaked vagina. I wrapped my arms around him and kept him close as he stroked deep inside me. I kept my moans soft and kept eye contact with him.

"I can't hold on anymore, uh, I'm gonna cum. Fuck." His thrust grew longer and rougher. But not enough to cause me pain.

"I'm cumming," he moaned in my ear. I held dugs my nails into his shoulder. Tightened my grip and squeezed his hips with my thighs. "Don't squeeze so tight."

"Cum," I moaned. Holding him tighter between my thighs.  He stopped moving, let out a sigh, and laid his head on my shoulder.

"I want a daughter," he said kissing my cheek.

"What," I asked fixing the lace shirt I still had on. He chuckled.

"Not now, but one day." I say up and looked at him. He sat up too.

"Can we not talk about this? Kids aren't really something I want."

"What?"

"I don't want kids," I said dryly. I didn't see myself as a mother in the next 10 to 15 years. My mother wasn't much of a role model nor was I much a people person. Children much less.

I looked in his eyes waiting for him to say something. He looked in my eyes searching for reasoning. He placed his palm below my navel. I looked at him in shock.

"I want three."

"No," I said moving his hand. "Not any time soon either." He smiled.

"Okay mi querida." He kissedmy forehead and laid down. I leaned over to pick up my shorts. "I'm hungry. Wanna pick up something?"

"Like what?" He shrugged and I slid off the bed and walked out his room. I immediately turned around when I heard his parents in thier room.

"What? What happened?" I laughed softly.

"Your parents are going to give you a sibling." He scrunched his face in disgust. Marisol walked in looking tired and agitated.

"First you two now them. It's not a fuck fest," she said plopping in the over of place chair. "We have mass tomorrow."

"I know. But I'm hungry wanna sneak out and get something to eat?"

"Hell yeah." I slipped on his grey sweats and one of his zip up jackets. He put on some other grey sweats and a black hoodies. We all walked down the stairs quietly and rushed to the car.

We pulled up to a Donny's 24 hour cafe around 10. Sienna, a girl from school, walked up to us asked out order. I asked for pancakes, Emilio asked for a burger and fries and Marisol asked for a turkey and chicken sandwich with a side of fries.

"Here you guys are," Sienna said setting out plates down.

"Thank you," I said smiling up at her. She smiled and walked away. I dug into my still hot breakfast cakes.

When I finished I laid my head on Emilio's shoulder. We all sat for a while before paying and riding back to the mini palace.

*****

As Emilio and I laid in bed falling alseep I turned to him to ask him a question.

"What time do you guys wake up for mass?"

"Depends on which one my parents want to go to. And if they want to go." I dropped the conversation and cuddled closer to his body. Drifting off into sleep.