Red

"Please come in."

"I don't know how your mom feels about me. And I've had you basically all day. I'll see you at school Monday, okay?"

"'Kay," I said pouting. I got out and walked to the door. I turned around and walked back to his car. "I love you."

"I love you more." I stuck my head in the window for a kiss. I looked into his eyes as I slowly pulled away. I smiled and walked into the house. It was strangely quiet, but as long as I wasn't being bothered I was fine with that. I plopped on my bed and closed my eyes. I heard my door crack open and I popped up. The door opened wider and I stood knowing it was one of the little demons. I got closer to the door and the minute I was a hand I grabbed it. The kids shrieked and the others ran off.

"What do you think you're doing," I asked the little girl.

"We were trying to scare you," she stuttered. I let her hand go and looked at her greenish brown eyes.

"How old are you?"

"4 and a half. I'm Maya. You're Tia, 16." I almost smiled.

"Hestia. Now go play and don't bother me again." It was 9 and I didn't see a reason to stay up so I took a shower and went to bed.

******

I woke up to the smell of sweet pancakes and eggs. I slipped out of bed and to the delicious scent of breakfast. Hayden and Alaia were sitting at the dinning room table with Kayla. Maya and DJ were sitting at a kiddo table, obviously new. I sat down and managed a smile.

"Good morning princess," Hayden said looking up from Alaia's belly.

"Good morning," I said pulling out my phone. "Alaia," I smiled at her.

"Good morning Hestia." I didn't bother looking in the kitchen knowing Doug and my mom were probably cooking together the same way she and my dad did. They walked out with the food and set it at the table. They served Maya and DJ  allowing us to get out food. I immediately regretted sitting at the table knowing I now had to finish my food before leaving. I made my plate and continued to text on my phone.

"Hestia, please get off your phone," my mom said from across the table. I looked up at her and back to my phone. I finally decided to put my phone down because my stomach started to hurt. I ate the breakfast ignoring the conversation everyone was having. When I was finished I excused myself and went to my room. Emilio called me as soon as I sat in my hanging chair.

"Hi," I said smiling.

"Can I come over?"

"I'm fine with that, I have to see what my mom says though."

"Okay. So what're you doing?"

"Sitting trying to figure out why I'm nauseous, bloated, and-" I stopped talking and ran into the bathroom. "Let me call you back."

"What's wr-" I hung up and pulled down my shorts, nothing. I wiped, looked, and tears built in my eyes. I picked up my phone and called my dad.

"Hi honey."

"Daddy are you at home," I said trying not to let my voice crack.

"Yes, why? What's going on?"

"Can you go in the bathroom, open the linen closet and there should be a crate with a purple lid can you grab the box of pads or tampons and bring them here." I waited on him to respond. I heard things shuffling.

"Oh shit, purple not blue. Okay, let's see." I laughed softly to myself. "So you want which one?"

"Grab the pink box daddy," I sighed.

"Okay, I'll drivr over and tell Hayden to give them to you."

"Ew no, tell Alaia please." He hung up and I checked my phone and laughed.

"Are you okay," Emilio asked worried. I laughed again.

"I'm fine. Definitely not pregnant.  I'm on my period."

"Oh, do you need anything?"

"Your hoodie, some chocolate, and Starbucks java chip frappe, and of course a belly rub."

"I'll be over in 45 mintues."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too." I sat on the toilet for another 15 mintues before Alaia knocked and gave me the box of pads. I slapped the pad on, flushed, washed my hands, and put the box under the sink. When I walked out the bathroom my cramps hit me like a truck. I managed to go to my mom's office and I sat down.

"Emilio's coming over. He's bringing me some stuff." She lifted her eyes from her paperwork.

"You didn't tell me your dad was coming over," she replied in a spiteful tone. I rolled my eyes.

"I needed pads mom. But this isn't about daddy. I said Emilio is coming over. And I want to spend time with him as well." I waited for her to say something. The doorbell rang and I got up to get it the three little goats ran to the door before I did. "Move now."

"No," Kayla said looking up at me. I was tempted to throw her.

"Don't you three have some weird kid stuff to do. Go do that and move."

"Go do that and move," Maya mocked. I rolled my eyes and opened the door with them in front of it. "Oww, you hurt my toe."

"I don't care," I said before looking up at Emilio. He held up the bags and walked in. "Amorcito," I said kissing him.

"Mi querida."

"Ew, I'm going to tell mommy and daddy you're kissing people," Maya said still in my presence.

"Still don't care. Bye."

I ate my chocolate as Emilio rubbed my belly. He wasn't rubbing the right area at first so I had to guide his hands. After a while if movie surfing he took the remote and went to Hulu to continue the show we started the weekend I spent with him.