Round Two; Fight

I looked into his eyes as he cuffed my hands to his headboard. He kissed from my lips to my clit. I twitched as he started to lick me. He didn't stay down for long. Teasing me, keeping me from pleasure.

"Fuck me," I said panting. He kissed my lips gently and I reached for the box of open condoms forgetting I was cuffed to the bed. He chuckled and grabbed the condoms himself.

"I want to go in raw," he said looking at the box. Then to me.

"Okay," I answered submissively. He set the box back down and teased my eager vagina before entering inside me. I let out a slight moan. His slow strokes felt so good I tried to move my hands again.

"You'll bruise your wrists if you keep tugging like that," groaned speeding up. "Fuck," he moaned in my ear, which turned me on more. I wrapped my legs around his hips as he began to suck on my nipples. I tightened my grip around his dick. I moaned louder as he sped up. Tightening and loosening my pussy on him. I unwrapped my legs from him as I came on his twitching dick.

"I'm gonna cum. Fuck," he moaned before pulling out and cumming on my stomach.

******

After a few more rounds we laid facing each other as the movie we planned to watch played.

"So, your first kiss was another girl?"

"Yeah, I was dared to. She was a few years older. And I was hesitant but she took the lead. That's when I knew I didn't like girl." He laughed.

"Why you say that?"

"Because, I don't like lipgloss on my lips. Or the smell of fruity shampoo in my nose. I don't see how guys do it."

"Your hair doesn't smell fruity," he commented jokingly. I chuckled. "My first kiss was also a girl. She ran up and kissed me. Then again a few more times and ran away. I was 9 and her breath smell like manzanas." We laughed together when his mom walked in. I pushed my body closer to his.

"Do you all want to go to the movies," she asked ignoring our naked bodies. I sat up slightly looking to Emilio for an answer.

"What movie mamá?"

"Yo no sé."

"How don't you know," he asked sitting all the way up. I put my chest on his back.

"I just wanted to know. I wanted you to watch your sister and her friends. One went home earlier."

"We can go," he said sighing.

"Thank you. Now stop bumping privates and shower. I have to go to work. I'm taking your car," she said walking out the room. I looked at him and smiled.

"I could've swore the door was locked," I should laying down.

"Me too," he laughed laying beside me. I climbed on top of him smiling.

"Quickie?"

"In the shower?" I smiled, hopped off him and grabbed my towel ran into the bathroom. He followed behind me. "Take off the towel," he breathed in my ear pushing me into the walk in shower. He dropped his the exact place as mine and closed the door after him.

"Did you lock the door," I asked kissing him then biting at his bottom lip.

"Fuck that door." I laughed as he turned on the water.

We didn't have sex in the shower like we wanted because Marisol and her friends rushed us to get ready. I slipped on the black and red underwear and bra as I watched Grey Eyes pull some black briefs on. I licked my lips.

"Don't look at me like that. You're gonna make me throw you on that bed mi querida."

Do it, I said in my mind. I smiled at my subconscious and pulled out some black jeans and a white cropped hoodie with a single rose on it. I put on some footie socks, grabbed my purse and Vans and looked up at Emilio who was sitting on the bed, fully dressed, staring at me.

"I find you very irresistible right now," he said sitting back enjoying the view. I smiled.

"Yes, and we have somewhere to be." I put on my shoes and headed for his door. Then I turned around and walked to him. "Do we have to watch them while I they watch the movie," I asked mischievously. He smiled kissing my hand.

"No, I don't believe so," he answered feeding into my dirty thoughts. I smiled.

"Let's go. They've been ready since your mom walked in." We both headed downstairs and they three girls were sitting in the living room.

"Let's go," Emilio called taking his mother's car keys. They all hopped up and walked out before us. He locked the door before walking to the car. "Which movie theater you guys going to?"

"The one across from the mall," Marisol said sounding irritated. With that Emilio started the car backed out the driveway and drove towards the highway. It took 15 minutes to get there and we drove mostly in silence except for the occasional "Turn it up" or "I love this song" and singing.

"Alright," Emilio turned to the three 14 year olds. "Hestia and I are going across the street to the mall. Mari text me a picture of the movie ticket and text me when it's over. Or meet me in the food court at 6."

"Okay," they all said in unison and got out the car. He watched as they walked in and drove off when the door closed behind them. In the parking lot of the mall we sat in the car for a bit before I broke the silence.

"I've spent too much money in this place. This week alone."

"Who said were going inside," he asked leaning back in the seat. I cocked my head confused.

"So what the hell are we gonna do? "

"What do you want to do?"

Fuck, was the first thing that came to mind. But I didn't say anything I sat back and let silence cover us once again. I pulled out my phone to entertain myself when I got a text from Marisol.

Mari: Can we just leave these two here and go?

Me: No, why? What's wrong?

Mari: They made plans to meet some guys and I feel uncomfortable. I text Emi the ticket right before I text you. Please? The girls said they have a ride back.

At this point I didn't know what to do. She didn't tell her brother for obvious reasons.

Me: What about their stuff?

Mari: They can come get it. Mamá gets off at 8. Jefe too.

"Let's get Mari and go back to your place." He looked up at me with a confused look. "I'll explain later just turn on the car and get your sister." He did as I said and we drove over to the theater.

"Thank you," Marisol said as she got in the car. I looked back at her examining her. She looked fine. Just pissed off. We rode back to the house in silence.

Her friends came by to get their things and apologize to her. She accepted dryly and walked them to the door.

Sorry if the end was a bit dry and boring. I got writer's block, I'll be back soon with something better.

Thanks 💕