Chicken

Emilio ans I laid looking up at the ceiling breathlessly. I was convinced that nothing could get better than that. I looked at him as he caught his breath.

"I should take a shower," I said sitting up and grabbing my pajama shirt. I scurried out the room and into the bathroom.

The water was hot which felt good because the condo was actually pretty cold. I hadn't noticed until we stopped doing out lustful sin. I walked back to my room and he was buckling his belt around his jeans. I walked in my closet and grabbed some leggings and a college hoodie Hayden gave me. I put on some socks and crawled in my bed.

"Where are you going?"

"I'll be back."

"But where the hell are you going?" He chuckled and finished tucking in his shirt and pulled his hoodie over his head. "Where's your coat?"

"Coat rack. Duh. I'll be back, okay?"

"Okay." I listened for the door to shut and I blew a raspberry. I turned on my tv and decided to finish Reign until Grey Eyes gets back.

Marisol💕: wyd

Me: nothing, what's up?

Marisol💕: oh, I thought Emi was with you.

Me: he just left, he's coming back.

Marisol💕: Can i come over? I'll text him.

Me: tomorrow, Emilio and I have some stuff to talk about.

Marisol💕: awe😢, okay.

I knew Mari didn't like staying in the house while Emilio was with me. But I'd rather spend time with her on my own time because he didn't like when she'd bother us.

I got wrapped in my mind I forgot Emilio would be coming back. I snapped out when I heard knocking on the door. I hurried to open the door.

"Were you sleeping?"

"No, I got distracted. I was thinking."

"Thinking a little too hard huh?" I laughed and looked at the food in his hand. "I got you some Chinese and a mint hot cocoa from Starbucks." I kissed his cheek and walked back to my room.

Once we settled into the bed he put on 'A Miser Brother's Christmas'. We ate our food and before I knew it I was done.

"Let me get some of your chicken."

"No, greedy. You always take my food." I reached for his bowl anyways. "No," he said smacking my hand. "You're not getting my food. Not today." I scooted away from him and pouted. "Come here."

"No." He grabbed my thigh in an attempt to pull me to him.

"Chicken?" I looked at him holding out his fork. I leaned in for a bite and he pulled it away. "Uh uh, besito por favor." I pecked his puckered lips. He sighed and finally gave me the piece of chicken. "I'm gonna stop feeding you."

"You might. But your mom won't," I replied smiling. I snuggled back beside him and took another piece of chicken. "What do you want for Christmas?"

"I really don't know. What do you want?"

"A pair of earrings."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"That's all?"

"Isn't that what I said? I mean you can get me whatever. But that's what I want. I'll get you whatever I like since you don't know."

"Alright. I'll get whatever I like as well." I laughed and reached for the remote to pick another movie.

"What you two doing in here," my dad asked peeking in the room.

"Movie," I said pointing at my tv.

"That's what you guys have been doing this whole time?" I nodded.

"Pretty much."

"Okay, your brother left a few hours ago."

"I thought he was out."

"They're going to visit Alaia's family." I forced a smile. "Alright, well I'll be back. I just came to get something."

"'Kay. Love you."

"I love you too darling."